Beckman Coulter Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter (Brea, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then received a phone call with HR. The HR manager pushed me to the next phase and recommended I move to the next step. This was followed by a phone call with the hiring manager and later there was an in-person group interview with 4 team members. There was about a week delay between each step.

Interview Questions

• What was a major mistake you made in a previous job and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Beckman Coulter

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2009.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one face to face

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beckman Coulter in June 2008.

Interview

I was able to make direct contact with the hiring manager and schedule an appointment. The interview was informal, but direct. It was not like interviews described by other candidates that required multiple meetings with a variety of individuals. Team based work environment, outdated offices being upgraded causing a lot of clutter. Everyone seemed really busy, even a bit harried.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer