Beckman Coulter Research Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Beckman Coulter in January 2013.

Had a volley of phone calls with an outside recruiter who found my resume online and I finally landed an interview.

I came to the place and the receptionists were really nice. I was taken in by the interviewer and she was really nice and friendly about taking me on a little tour throughout the whole facility. She showed me the equipment I would be testing and introduced me to a few of the people I would be working with.

Finally after the tour I was taken into a conference room where I was interviewed by two people. They had a list of questions and they asked me each question one by one. Very basic interview questions nothing too difficult. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • They were very interested in knowing if I could solve problems and troubleshoot and how I would react if anything like this happened.   View Answer