Bed Bath & Beyond Assistant Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2011.

Long and tedious, I waited upwards of four weeks before moving along in the process. Although I was hired, it wasnt the first impression that I had hoped for. The onboarding process was equally unimpressive, you had better be a self starter, cause you will receive the bare minimum attention.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were sporadic, none that I would site as usefull to communicate.   Answer Question
Once again, it was very sporadic.

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2010.

Recruited by a headhunter... Had two interviews, 1 with District HR, second with Store Manager

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary; what's your biggest opportunity in managing others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in April 2009.

Interviewed with HR rep. and the district manager. Normal situational/behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    The district manager negotiated with me and was very accommodating.

Assistant Manager Interview

Applied on-line. Phone interview first - 10 minutes long. I then interviewed with a district HR person for 30 minutes. Finally I interviewed with the DM for about 20 minutes. Many questions were about Customer Service.

Interview Questions
    • What does customer service mean to you?   View Answer
    No negotiation was possible.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in June 2009.

When I went into get application they told me about the requirements and that they were interviewing for a position that would soon be open because current ASM was moving out of town. Application was very long and tedious. Everything went well they were very friendly. All very informative, they let me know it was a 50+ hrs a week.

Assistant Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in January 2012.

Initial phone scree, interview with district manager, district HR

Interview Questions

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!