Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in February 2012.

Got an Introductory interview. Very easy questions, nailed it! Got a second interview and thought it was going to be just as easy as the first. Man was I wrong. Tough tricky questions. Asked very specific situational questions. I waited a long time only to call and find out that they had hired somebody else.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a question about if someone had purchased something a year ago and it wasn't working and they wanted to return it, what would I do?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wynnewood, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in June 2009.

The process was impersonal, and relied on a form of set questions. Most of these involved how I'd react in certain situations, whether or not certain words described me, and similar canned questions. Not difficult, just answer how you think they'd want you to answer. I also had a brief meeting with one of the managers, but that was more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with difficult customers?
      What would you do if you found out a fellow employee was stealing?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

I went in and submitted an application. When I did not hear from them after a month, I went in again to talk to them. Another month passed before I finally heard from them. There were two interviews, one with the general manager, and the other with the operations manager. Typical interview questions, and the interviews were easy-going. The GM listened primarily in our interview, and the ops guy did all the talking in the other interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!