Bed Bath & Beyond

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got an Introductory interview. Very easy questions, nailed it! Got a second interview and thought it was going to be just as easy as the first. Man was I wrong. Tough tricky questions. Asked very specific situational questions. I waited a long time only to call and find out that they had hired somebody else.

Interview Question – Asked a question about if someone had purchased something a year ago and it wasn't working and they wanted to return it, what would I do?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Wynnewood, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in June 2009.

Interview Details – The process was impersonal, and relied on a form of set questions. Most of these involved how I'd react in certain situations, whether or not certain words described me, and similar canned questions. Not difficult, just answer how you think they'd want you to answer. I also had a brief meeting with one of the managers, but that was more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult customers?
What would you do if you found out a fellow employee was stealing?
  Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details – I went in and submitted an application. When I did not hear from them after a month, I went in again to talk to them. Another month passed before I finally heard from them. There were two interviews, one with the general manager, and the other with the operations manager. Typical interview questions, and the interviews were easy-going. The GM listened primarily in our interview, and the ops guy did all the talking in the other interview.

Interview Question – No tricky questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!