Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview

The interview wax easy, just situational questions. Still waiting to hear back to see if I got the job. A little annoyed that there is no follow through from the HR people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight to the point. The manager was very friendly and the interview became more conversation style. The managers mainly want to know that you have flexible availability above anything else. The interview was conducted in the bridal room and the mod was very busy handling an interview and the front end. However, it went very well. The second interview was more of a confirmation to everything you said the first time. There weren't really any new questions.

Interview Questions

• What would I be able to contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totowa, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Totowa, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was quick and easy for me. Did not need a second interview. Took the drug test the same day and a week later I started training. Interviewer was very easy going and was eager to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totowa, NJ

Application

Interview

The interview went very smooth and quick to me. No hard hitting questions just the regular behavioral questionnaire, drug and background test. Easy. Could have been because my interviewing was extremely upbeat and easy going. Nonetheless, one of the easiest interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Describe and instance when you had conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I went in and submitted an application. When I did not hear from them after a month, I went in again to talk to them. Another month passed before I finally heard from them. There were two interviews, one with the general manager, and the other with the operations manager. Typical interview questions, and the interviews were easy-going. The GM listened primarily in our interview, and the ops guy did all the talking in the other interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in February 2012.

Interview

Got an Introductory interview. Very easy questions, nailed it! Got a second interview and thought it was going to be just as easy as the first. Man was I wrong. Tough tricky questions. Asked very specific situational questions. I waited a long time only to call and find out that they had hired somebody else.

Interview Questions

• Asked a question about if someone had purchased something a year ago and it wasn't working and they wanted to return it, what would I do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond (Wynnewood, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

The process was impersonal, and relied on a form of set questions. Most of these involved how I'd react in certain situations, whether or not certain words described me, and similar canned questions. Not difficult, just answer how you think they'd want you to answer. I also had a brief meeting with one of the managers, but that was more of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers? What would you do if you found out a fellow employee was stealing?   Answer Question