Bed Bath & Beyond

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hard Side Associate Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in February 2012.

Interview Details – Handed App to the MOD, answered a few questions on the spot about why I wanted to work there. Then I received a call and schedule an interview. I interviewed with a department manager, then with the store manager back to back. 3 days of training later, bam I was an associate!

Interview Question – How can your "special skills" listed on your application help you in THIS workplace?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiations...They said, "We have an opening we'd like to offer you" I said, "Ok!"

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Hard Side Associate Interview

Hard Side Associate

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in November 2012.

Interview Details – Job fair for new store. Hired triple the amount of people they were going to keep and during the two week opening process if you didn't make an impression with at least half of the six managers you weren't staying.

Negotiation Details – Non-existent. Take what they offer or don't take it at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond Hard Side Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees and interview candidates.