Bed Bath & Beyond

Very Easy Interview

Sales Force Manager Interview

Sales Force Manager
Downers Grove, IL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was a process I have never experienced. However, the initial store manager and HR individual are not longer with the company. Although, from what I understand interviews still consist mostly of listening to the interviewers past jobs and experience. Thus, your experience does not seem to be as important as theirs. I almost fell asleep during the interviewing process with HR and the store manager.

Interview Question – There was none...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiation was very good and fair. I did receive the salary that I asked for. I am and was more than worth it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond Sales Force Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees and interview candidates.