Bed Bath & Beyond

Relevance Date Difficulty

Soft Side Associate Interview

Soft Side Associate
Edgewater, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details – Two interviews. They ask basic questions like are you a team player? How would you handle a difficult situation? Why did you leave your last job?

Interview Question – They weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Soft Side Associate Interview

Soft Side Associate
Glen Allen, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview: was told nothing about the store, how they operate, the hours, had I known I would've ran straight for the door and never looked back!

Second interview: again was told nothing except for how much I would be making...that's how they reel you in!

Interview Question – Only question asked was: do you have open availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Run like heck in the other direction! There is no negotiation phase! Either you take it and become trapped in this company or you keep looking for something that doesn't try to steal your sanity!

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!