Bed Bath & Beyond Soft Side Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Soft Side Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

I turned in an application and got a call back about two weeks later. The interview was very laid back and to the point. I was asked a variety of questions by the first manager. A second manager came in and asked me to sell a sharpie marker to him. I was offered a job before I left the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Bed Bath & Beyond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Two interviews. They ask basic questions like are you a team player? How would you handle a difficult situation? Why did you leave your last job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in September 2010.

Initial interview: was told nothing about the store, how they operate, the hours, had I known I would've ran straight for the door and never looked back!

Second interview: again was told nothing except for how much I would be making...that's how they reel you in!

Interview Questions
    • Only question asked was: do you have open availability?   Answer Question
    Run like heck in the other direction! There is no negotiation phase! Either you take it and become trapped in this company or you keep looking for something that doesn't try to steal your sanity!