Bedding Experts

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bedding Experts

Mattress Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bedding Experts in September 2013.

I applied online via Craigslist, received an email a few days later to set up an interview. On the interview day, I went there, filled out the job application and was interviewed. The interview process was very casual with the district manager not really looking at my resume or application much, but rather asking probing questions to assess my sales abilities and overall ability with customers. We traded questions back and forth for a good 30 minutes and I was hired on the spot.
    One thing I really liked about their interview process was that they asked "real questions", not the typical retail interview questions that most other stores use.

The interview time probably would have been about 15 minutes with most people, but I like to ask alot of questions to gauge business practices, advancement opportunities and such, so mine took longer then yours may.

No negotiation... set starting rate at $10 an hour during a 4-6 week training period.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bedding Experts in February 2013.

The interview process is stress free. they will ask you 3 questions in how to greet a costumer and that's it

Interview Questions