Bedding Experts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mattress Salesman Interview

Mattress Salesman
Itasca, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bedding Experts in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online via Craigslist, received an email a few days later to set up an interview. On the interview day, I went there, filled out the job application and was interviewed. The interview process was very casual with the district manager not really looking at my resume or application much, but rather asking probing questions to assess my sales abilities and overall ability with customers. We traded questions back and forth for a good 30 minutes and I was hired on the spot.
One thing I really liked about their interview process was that they asked "real questions", not the typical retail interview questions that most other stores use.

The interview time probably would have been about 15 minutes with most people, but I like to ask alot of questions to gauge business practices, advancement opportunities and such, so mine took longer then yours may.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation... set starting rate at $10 an hour during a 4-6 week training period.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Itasca, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bedding Experts in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is stress free. they will ask you 3 questions in how to greet a costumer and that's it

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bedding Experts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bedding Experts interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bedding Experts employees and interview candidates.