Beech-Nut Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beech-Nut

Technologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Beech-Nut.

HR called me and left a message, never returned calls/email (changes in HR dept at the time). Recieved a call from dept. head1.5 months later, had 2 great hour long phone conversations (first was technical, second was behaviorial) less than a week apart. 2 weeks later inperson interview (set up by brand new HR person so ther were some mistakes, flight was really late arriving & tight layover, lodging was set up for me but 1.5 hour drive from locaton, no big deal, except for missing meals). Interview was great but not organized (point of contact was on vaction, so met with dept. head instead.) felt comfortable, was spoken to as if I were already hired. 2 weeks later recieved a call from HR asking if I recieved the emai outlining the offer (I had not) and I should be receivingthe docs via fed ex.

Interview Questions

General Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Beech-Nut in September 2008.

Fast and furious - like the work environment.

Interview Questions
    Easily completed - they're flexible on everything.

Worked for Beech-Nut? Contribute to the Community!