Beef O'Brady's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Orlando, FL

I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's in July 2009.

Interview Details – Only one interview, extremely basic. Did not require much serving expierence. Very relaxed. Had two interviewers as well. Asked questions about service quality, retaining guests and developing regulars. They were really looking for how outgoing you were and if you could handle a high volume restaurant in the sense of handeling a lot of tables at one time.

Interview Question – They asked specifically how I attracted my own client base to bring in. It was difficult since I was newer to the area.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Kitchen/Cook Interview

Surprise, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Beef O'Brady's in February 2012.

Interview Details – There was no interview, was called in for an interview and then they proceeded with the new hire paperwork

Interview Question – the only major question they cared about was weather or not I was a felon   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, the hourly wage was final

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beef O'Brady's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beef O'Brady's interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Beef O'Brady's employees and interview candidates.