Beekley

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Beekley in March 2014.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screening / HR Interview / Manager & Direct Report Interview / CEO Interview / Executive Team Interview. The interview process was long, but well worth it. They really want the best people and will take their time searching for that person. I cannot wait to start, Great Opportunity!

Interview Question – Give me three things that you will find difficult about the position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Bethel, CT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Beekley in January 2009.

Interview Details – The people were very nice. I was greeted by the HR head then introduced to various directors from the company for an interview. They introduce you to many people in the program and have you do a mock sales call to make sure you are comfortable with their sales method. I was called back for a second interview and met with some others and the CEO. I did not get the job, but can say that Beekley seems like a great place to be.

Interview Question – How have you dealt with someone who has given you trouble in a group environment   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beekley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beekley interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Beekley employees and interview candidates.