Beekley Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beekley

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Beekley in March 2014.

Initial Phone Screening / HR Interview / Manager & Direct Report Interview / CEO Interview / Executive Team Interview. The interview process was long, but well worth it. They really want the best people and will take their time searching for that person. I cannot wait to start, Great Opportunity!

Interview Questions
    • Give me three things that you will find difficult about the position.   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethel, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethel, CT

The process took a weekinterviewed at Beekley in January 2009.

The people were very nice. I was greeted by the HR head then introduced to various directors from the company for an interview. They introduce you to many people in the program and have you do a mock sales call to make sure you are comfortable with their sales method. I was called back for a second interview and met with some others and the CEO. I did not get the job, but can say that Beekley seems like a great place to be.

Interview Questions
    • How have you dealt with someone who has given you trouble in a group environment   Answer Question