Beeline Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

3 on one interview. Straight forward questions but could be intimidating. Interviewed with Vice President of Development/Tech, Internship Supervisor and another employee. They seemed to be looking more for personality than for actual skills as I was not quite up to speed on everything but this would be a good choice for an Internship position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beeline

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

An initial phone interview asked questions regarding Object Oriented diesgn as well as some basic SQL related topics for discussion. An in-person interview with 2 developers/leads focused more on some background experience with a review of portfolio examples. This was followed by a one-on-one interview with a Project Manager, which revolved around discussion of the culture of the company and description of some of the fun activities that employees are engaged in both in and out of the workplace.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the number of hours I could commit to the internship per week.