Beeline Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beeline.

Hand delivered my resume and was able to meet with a recruiter right away. The process was an absolute pleasure from that point on. Completed an online assessment then I was brought in for a panel interview.

Client Solution Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Beeline.

Panel interview of 3-5 people. Comfortable environment and welcoming. Great if you know someone that can recommend you as they really value the opinions of existing employees. High level of trust.

Interview Questions
    No need to negotiate as the terms were exactly what I wanted, as well as salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Beeline.

After applying online, I received a call from a recruiter who was very enthusiastic and friendly. I was later invited for an interview in the office and it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • n/a- questions were mainly about the experiences I have had and how they would relate to this position.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Beeline.

Dress Professionally. Beeline is business causal dress but a tie will get you hired much faster than your khakis and button up shirt.

If you get an interview, read about Beeline. Bring the VMS knowledge to the table. You will be expected to take a test about 150 questions or so. This test looks like your SAT in high school. Be yourself, Beeline is diverse and we don't applaud the fake personalities.

Interview Questions
    • You own a company. How do you determine the portion of your budget to devote to customer service?   View Answer

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Beeline in July 2013.

Behavioral Interview with panel. Most questions were what one would expect of a Tech company, a few were geared to the person's attitude and ability to be flexible, think outside the box and be able to manage pressure effectively .

Interview Questions
    • Problem solving questions were a little out of the box, but great questions to understand the candidate   Answer Question
    Yes, flexible and willing to negotiate

Client Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Beeline in June 2012.

Recruiting was great to begin with, called me within 24 hours of my application. Then sent me a skills test, I had that back to them within 48 hours (it was a weekend). Took me two weeks to schedule the interview. Finally I had an interview with a team of 5. One Manager and 4 Senior Client Solution Analysts. Followed up with HR multiple times for 30 days via email and phone and could not get any feedback, they basically just ignored my calls and emails.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Beeline in February 2012.

Got an email from the company after I applied online. Scheduled for a phone interview. It was a 2:1 interview with 1 guy from HR and the other from the software development team.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beeline in December 2011.

Interview was through a contracting firm for a perm position. I was brought in to a conference room and one by one interviewed. At some times it was two folks, total of 6.

Several days later the CTO requested an interview. He asked for a minimum salary, offered it to him.

Quick process overall, the office is pretty far away from anything resembling civilization. Good response time from HR. Poor negotiation skills on the part of the company, despite the industry they are in they do not use this information to research positions internally.

Interview Questions

Was offered tens of thousands below the offer told to the CTO. No negotiation for either vacation or salary. Base salary below industry standards, vacation below standard for this position, bonus was good.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beeline in November 2011.

I went through two phone interviews. One of them being with HR, and the other the hiring manager. The first interview went quite well, and the HR rep was very professional and helpful with questions I had regarding the company. The second interview went okay, but it can difficult to connect over the phone. Overall it was a fairly standard interview process. I was informed by email less than a week later they decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your typical day. What types of things do you do in your current job?   View Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Beeline in September 2011.

After interview never heard for Beeline again. No response to inquiries,