Beeline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Support Interview

Applications Support
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Beeline.

Interview Details – Dress Professionally. Beeline is business causal dress but a tie will get you hired much faster than your khakis and button up shirt.

If you get an interview, read about Beeline. Bring the VMS knowledge to the table. You will be expected to take a test about 150 questions or so. This test looks like your SAT in high school. Be yourself, Beeline is diverse and we don't applaud the fake personalities.

Interview Question – You own a company. How do you determine the portion of your budget to devote to customer service?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beeline in November 2011.

Interview Details – I went through two phone interviews. One of them being with HR, and the other the hiring manager. The first interview went quite well, and the HR rep was very professional and helpful with questions I had regarding the company. The second interview went okay, but it can difficult to connect over the phone. Overall it was a fairly standard interview process. I was informed by email less than a week later they decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Question – Walk me through your typical day. What types of things do you do in your current job?   View Answer

Client Solution Analyst Interview

Client Solution Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Beeline in June 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiting was great to begin with, called me within 24 hours of my application. Then sent me a skills test, I had that back to them within 48 hours (it was a weekend). Took me two weeks to schedule the interview. Finally I had an interview with a team of 5. One Manager and 4 Senior Client Solution Analysts. Followed up with HR multiple times for 30 days via email and phone and could not get any feedback, they basically just ignored my calls and emails.

Interview Question – Is your boss always right?   View Answer

Operations Assistant Interview

Operations Assistant
Newark, DE

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Beeline in November 2010.

Interview Details – not good

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beeline in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was through a contracting firm for a perm position. I was brought in to a conference room and one by one interviewed. At some times it was two folks, total of 6.

Several days later the CTO requested an interview. He asked for a minimum salary, offered it to him.

Quick process overall, the office is pretty far away from anything resembling civilization. Good response time from HR. Poor negotiation skills on the part of the company, despite the industry they are in they do not use this information to research positions internally.

Interview Question – Have you heard of Glassdoor?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was offered tens of thousands below the offer told to the CTO. No negotiation for either vacation or salary. Base salary below industry standards, vacation below standard for this position, bonus was good.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern
Gainesville, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Beeline in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got an email from the company after I applied online. Scheduled for a phone interview. It was a 2:1 interview with 1 guy from HR and the other from the software development team.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult. All the basic stuff.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Beeline in September 2011.

Interview Details – After interview never heard for Beeline again. No response to inquiries,

Interview Question – How well do you work iwht others.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beeline in October 2010.

Interview Details – An initial phone interview asked questions regarding Object Oriented diesgn as well as some basic SQL related topics for discussion.
An in-person interview with 2 developers/leads focused more on some background experience with a review of portfolio examples.
This was followed by a one-on-one interview with a Project Manager, which revolved around discussion of the culture of the company and description of some of the fun activities that employees are engaged in both in and out of the workplace.

Interview Question – So you're a DJ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the number of hours I could commit to the internship per week.

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Beeline in December 2010.

Interview Details – The initial screening was technical in nature administered by phone followed by in-person interview with management. I then participated in two rounds of 1:1 phone interviews (technical and HR). The final interview involved a technical panel and lunch with management.

The offices are class A in a nice part of town and everyone I met was pleasant and enthusiastic. My first in-person interview had to be cut short due to a company sponsored 5k run (fitness is an important component of the culture).

Advise for anyone looking for a technical position is A) know your stuff, B) don't embellish your resume as the interviewers are sharp, C) be dynamic and engaging, and D) ask questions (nothing shows you are disinterested as when you haven't thought of anything to ask).

Interview Question – Describe OO programming and it's relevance in the industry.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Beeline in July 2010.

Interview Details – This was an internal interview to take on a new position. Very easy process...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beeline? Contribute to the Community!

Beeline – Why Work for Us?

Effectively managing your flexible workforce can be complex and difficult. Beeline makes it easier and more cost-effective than ever. More and more organizations are relying on the use of contingent and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beeline interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Beeline employees and interview candidates.