Beers & Cutler Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beers & Cutler

Consulting Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

it was a behavioral interview for a consulting internship. The person was nice, the interview went well. He basically asked for my accomplishments, and talked about them for 30+ minutes. It went by very quickly. I was not very interested in the position, and did not show passion. I'm not sure why I wasn't chosen. Maybe the person who interviewed me was hard to read.

Interview Questions
    • list the three biggest accomplishments you are proud of   Answer Question

Senior Information Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Beers & Cutler in March 2009.

The beers and cutler (now Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP) interview process was 1 phone interview which were basic questions about your experience, then a 1 on 1 interview with a manager in the group. This interview was about how you will work on a team and how they were more accounting based, then technical and how do your business skills align. Then came a 1 on 1 with the partner of the group. At this point it was more of a meet and great. You have to remember there are more then one partner so it could be different for somebody else. After that the HR rep called back maybe a week later with an offer

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know how much accounting background I had and that was hard to quantify as I had not done pure accounting in years and was more a systems person.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a higher signing bonus. I would also try to get higher salary it was difficult here because you got a salary plus overtime.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

Weird interview. Wanted me to talk about my biggest three accomplishments for 30 minutes. Other than that, he talked about the position. Did not make a connection with the guy, and did not get an offer.