Beers & Cutler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Information Systems Consultant Interview

Senior Information Systems Consultant
McLean, VA

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Beers & Cutler in March 2009.

Interview Details – The beers and cutler (now Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP) interview process was 1 phone interview which were basic questions about your experience, then a 1 on 1 interview with a manager in the group. This interview was about how you will work on a team and how they were more accounting based, then technical and how do your business skills align. Then came a 1 on 1 with the partner of the group. At this point it was more of a meet and great. You have to remember there are more then one partner so it could be different for somebody else. After that the HR rep called back maybe a week later with an offer

Interview Question – They wanted to know how much accounting background I had and that was hard to quantify as I had not done pure accounting in years and was more a systems person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher signing bonus. I would also try to get higher salary it was difficult here because you got a salary plus overtime.

Very Easy Interview

Consulting Internship Interview

Consulting Internship

The process took a day - interviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

Interview Details – it was a behavioral interview for a consulting internship. The person was nice, the interview went well. He basically asked for my accomplishments, and talked about them for 30+ minutes. It went by very quickly. I was not very interested in the position, and did not show passion. I'm not sure why I wasn't chosen. Maybe the person who interviewed me was hard to read.

Interview Question – list the three biggest accomplishments you are proud of   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Beers & Cutler in October 2009.

Interview Details – Weird interview. Wanted me to talk about my biggest three accomplishments for 30 minutes. Other than that, he talked about the position. Did not make a connection with the guy, and did not get an offer.

Interview Question – talk about your three biggest acocmplishments   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Beers & Cutler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beers & Cutler interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Beers & Cutler employees and interview candidates.