Behaven Kids

Candidate Interview Review

Assistant Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Behaven Kids in March 2010.

The position was an internal posting so I was familiar with the two supervisors interviewing me. The questions tested my knowledge and experience with applied behavioral analysis through defining related terms and describing how I have used various methods to work with children. Other questions involved my leadership style and dealing with crisis situations. I also had specific questions on what my biggest strengths and weaknesses would be in that job position. The last question was to say on a scale from 1 to 10 how badly I wanted the posiiton.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the different types of conditioning and give examples.   Answer Question
    I definitely would have not accepted the initial salary offer. It was extremely low for the work and hours involved.