Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,261 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Raytheon ASP.NET Programmer Interview Question

"Being accused of not knowing ASP.NET when I tried to get them to convert to WinForms for more rapid development, better performance, better VS2012 debugger and IDE support, and better ergonomics. for the user of this complex in-house application they're trying to build in ASP.NET."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a ASP.NET Programmer Interview Review - one of 328 Raytheon Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Got disgusted with them, told them that their 6-minute attendance rule was stupid, and impossible on days when I have insomnia and become sleep-deprived. Also told them that they were making a mistake thinking that an ASP.NET / AJAX platform lent itself to "rapid development" - They should be using WinForms + WebServices, and I was not at all amused by their attitude toward contractors.

IE, I burned those bridges, and roasted marshmallows!
- Interview Candidate on Mar 30, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.