Bekaert (Belgium)

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process and Technical Service Engineer Interview

Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bekaert (Belgium) in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was quite fast due to the urgency to get employee as soon as possible. The interview topics mainly covered about personality and also the logical problem solving.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available since I was fresh grad.

R&D Project Manager Interview

Interviewed at Bekaert (Belgium)

Interview Details – It took 2 weeks after submitting my CV to get a call for interview. First stage interview was 1 day interview including 1 hours talk to head of department and head of HR + 1 hour talk to 3 senior managers. Half day computer based personality and intelligence assessment. Second stage interview was in an assessment center. I was given a case study to analyse. It was a commercial case study and aim was to advice how to improve profitability of company.

Negotiation Details – Very easy, I was talking to head of HR and it was very smooth. I negotiated a bit my salary and it worked out.

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Bekaert (Belgium) in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was quite a hectic interview process. On the last minute the called me in as the had another person in mind. I went and had a meeting with the Human resoursce manager and Managing Director. The initial story was good. The told a lot about the company and what the would expect from me.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an application you/the company never dealt with before   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bekaert (Belgium)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bekaert (Belgium) interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bekaert (Belgium) employees and interview candidates.