Bekaert

www.bekaert.com

Bekaert Interview Questions

2.7

R&D Project Manager Interview

It took 2 weeks after submitting my CV to get a call for interview. First stage interview was 1 day interview including 1 hours talk to head of department and head of HR + 1 hour talk to 3 senior managers. Half day computer based personality and intelligence assessment. Second stage interview was in an assessment center. I was given a case study to analyse. It was a commercial case study and aim was to advice how to improve profitability of company.

Very easy, I was talking to head of HR and it was very smooth. I negotiated a bit my salary and it worked out.

Process and Technical Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bekaert in October 2011.

The hiring and interview process was quite fast due to the urgency to get employee as soon as possible. The interview topics mainly covered about personality and also the logical problem solving.

No negotiation available since I was fresh grad.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bekaert in May 2010.

Long and drawn out. On the day of the face to face interview, it was apparent they had their candidate already selected. The interviewing managers put no effort into the interview and weren't interested in my answers. I still haven't been compensated for $50.00 worth of travel expenses....even though I've followed up 6 times.

Interview Questions
    • None, except the managers made negative comments about my last employer being unprofessional, when their actions were unprofessional as well.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bekaert in May 2008.

It was quite a hectic interview process. On the last minute the called me in as the had another person in mind. I went and had a meeting with the Human resoursce manager and Managing Director. The initial story was good. The told a lot about the company and what the would expect from me.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an application you/the company never dealt with before   Answer Question