Belcan Corporation

Getting the Interview

19 candidate interviews

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in January 2012.

Interview Details – great to talk with them.

Interview Questions

Supervisor Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. After meeting with a manager and interviewing, no follow up from company.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your background.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details – Contacted Belcan through a friend and sent over my resume. I was set up for an interview with what I thought was going to be one person. Turned out it was a group of 5 interviewing me but it was still fairly laid back. I received an offer two weeks later but they were unable to negotiate with salary.

Interview Question – Pretty generic on their questions. Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough Money for the drive I was willing to make.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Phoenix, AZ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – Recommend by client company manager. Job was an assignment with his company.

Interview Question – Tell me your qualifications for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate.

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty generic process and went smoothly

Interview Question – nothing unexpected questions all of them were pretty generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they didnt negotiate but i had to take the offer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Rockford, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – Rushed Hiring Process to fill host company's needs, no meetings with host company potential management to discuss work and openings which need to be filled.

Negotiation Details – Easy, I received a small relocation bonus which I needed to move across state lines and resettle closer to this job

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details – Interview was for an entry level position directly out of undergrad. I got the interview through a referral of a friend already working at Belcan. My interview consisted of 3 conversational interviews with some of the other managers in the company. All was quite informal.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty easy. The hiring manager seemed to have already made up his mind about me based on the referral from his employee (my friend) and my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The company has a set rate they offer new hires directly out of undergrad.

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in February 2012.

Interview Details – Process went on without any difficulty and i accepted the offer

Interview Question – personality questions.   Answer Question

Heat Transfer Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details – One basic phone screening and one phone interview. It took them a month to give me a definitive answer on if I got the job then expected me to move across the country in 2 weeks. Coworkers were fun, but management and HR had no idea what they were doing with me.

Interview Question – Nothing was too hard. Just wanted me to explain my education and technical knowhow.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more, they offered $1/hr. I was underemployed at the time so I took it.

Contract Technical Intern Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview revolved primarily around my experiences, and technical abilities.

Interview Question – There were no exceptionally hard questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Belcan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belcan Corporation interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Belcan Corporation employees and interview candidates.