Belcan Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.1

Staffing Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

2 in person interviews or phone interviews. They ask questions related to the specific job. Don't be nervous, they are people too. Just be honest and upfront. They also send you a personality test

Engineer II Interview

Multiple interviews with cross discipline managers

minimual

Director, Talent Strategy Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Interview process was quick and thorough
    Immediately invited in for an interview
    Presented an offer and accepted
    Sent to Training within two weeks

Engineer Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • There was no job title or description. Not target to relate to.   Answer Question

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2009.

Several GE managers worked hard to bring me on at Belcan after I'd been laid off from Granite Services. Given that the client, GE, had already made known their desire to bring me back on board, and to do it quickly, the hiring and interview process was extremely brief. This was four years ago, so I don't recall the exact details, but I was very grateful to have been given this opportunity.

Interview Questions
    I asked for and received an increase in pay over my previous position by about 15%, to cover the cost of purchasing benefits not covered in my salary package.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in November 2011.

Didn't really have to interview. They looked at my resume and asked when I could start.

Interview Questions
    Salary was much higher than my previous job. Received a signing bonus even though I hadn't even asked for it.

Security Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2013.

A recruiter called my house after I applied online. Like many recruiters and HR workers, they have no idea what the job you are applying for entails, aren't even calling from the same state and are college drop outs. She pretty much said "I did a background check on you and want to hire you to fill our gender gap". NO interview questions even asked.

No different here- and the trend continued. At the end of the phone conversation I learned that the person who had called my house didn't know where the building was, had never no knowledge of who ran the company (who I would me meeting with), couldn't tell me hours or pay rate and on top of that, I had to define "approximately" and "evident" to her when I used them in conversation. If the company name wasn't on the caller ID, I honestly would have thought it was a phone scam.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask a single question besides if I would accept their offer   Answer Question

Too many red flags with the company during the recruitment process.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Windsor, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in August 2014.

Went to Porter and Chester Institute for Mechanical Drafting and Belcan was one of the companies that showed up for the job fair. I made sure to ask lots of questions about the company and give a firm handshake (I'm a woman and this is a male dominated field). A week later they called me and another student my age. They didn't call the older student that gave his resume (He may have been over qualified, having worked in aerospace manufacturing previously). We set up an interview date, which was pretty straight forward. They didn't really have any questions for me, and I had a ton for them. I was really excited and eager and I'm sure it showed. They had me bring my passport with me so that I could get cleared to work there so it was basically a guarantee the job was mine.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2012.

Rushed Hiring Process to fill host company's needs, no meetings with host company potential management to discuss work and openings which need to be filled.

Easy, I received a small relocation bonus which I needed to move across state lines and resettle closer to this job

Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Belcan Corporation in February 2012.

Process went on without any difficulty and i accepted the offer

Interview Questions

Worked for Belcan Corporation? Contribute to the Community!