Belcan Corporation Interview Questions

2.2

Cherry Picker Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belcan Corporation in July 2014.

Application was on-line then I was called in for a one on one interview. During one on one interview background check and drug test was preformed. The lady was nice but my background wouldn't allow her to place me in job even with all my work experience.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belcan Corporation in August 2014.

Went to Porter and Chester Institute for Mechanical Drafting and Belcan was one of the companies that showed up for the job fair. I made sure to ask lots of questions about the company and give a firm handshake (I'm a woman and this is a male dominated field). A week later they called me and another student my age. They didn't call the older student that gave his resume (He may have been over qualified, having worked in aerospace manufacturing previously). We set up an interview date, which was pretty straight forward. They didn't really have any questions for me, and I had a ton for them. I was really excited and eager and I'm sure it showed. They had me bring my passport with me so that I could get cleared to work there so it was basically a guarantee the job was mine.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Belcan Corporation.

A guy from HR called me and said they were interested. The job was in CT so they said they wanted to do a Skype interview. They were about 5 minutes late on the video call. There were 2 guys there from two different projects. They took turns asking me questions that were relevant to their projects. The whole thing took about an hour, and they said they were interested but I never heard from them again

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. The only technical question they asked was to describe a feedback loop   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Belcan Corporation in April 2014.

It was a friend referral .The process took 2 weeks.2 interviews .Background check.Got offer in almost 3 weeks.I was told that there is going to be just 1 person, came out to be 4.Managers from electrical, mechanical, quality and product support interviewd me for about an hour.I was asked to come for a second interview. Two more guys interviewed me for an hour.Mostly general questions, nothing really hard

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to draw couple of electronic circuits.   View Answer
    • How you deal in situation when your costumer changes his requirements   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness   View Answer
    They didn't negotiate.

Contract Technical Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Belcan Corporation.

The interview revolved primarily around my experiences, and technical abilities.

Engineer Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • There was no job title or description. Not target to relate to.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Belcan Corporation in May 2012.

Rushed Hiring Process to fill host company's needs, no meetings with host company potential management to discuss work and openings which need to be filled.

Easy, I received a small relocation bonus which I needed to move across state lines and resettle closer to this job

Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Belcan Corporation in March 2012.

Pretty generic process and went smoothly

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected questions all of them were pretty generic.   Answer Question
    they didnt negotiate but i had to take the offer

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belcan Corporation.

Contacted Belcan through a friend and sent over my resume. I was set up for an interview with what I thought was going to be one person. Turned out it was a group of 5 interviewing me but it was still fairly laid back. I received an offer two weeks later but they were unable to negotiate with salary.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty generic on their questions. Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Not enough Money for the drive I was willing to make.

Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Belcan Corporation in February 2012.

Process went on without any difficulty and i accepted the offer