Belden

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Clayton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Belden in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very intricate. I first was interviewed by the staffing agency to assure I was a good fit. I was then offered a 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager. After that second interview my references were contacted. Finally a 3rd interview consists of 4 interviews in one individually where I met with the remaining staff I would support as well as the Executive Assistant above me. It was a very engaging experience, very detailed questions were asked. However they described their work environment as "cold" and "results-oriented" and I believe may have thought I was too "social" for the environment they are accustomed to.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Belden

Worked for Belden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belden Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Belden employees and interview candidates.