Belden

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Belden.

The interview process was very generic and unprofessional. However there was testing that was done to determine where you ranked in accordance with their company values. The hiring process was your standard hiring process with drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

The company did not represent itself in a professional manner and there did not seem like there would be any other opportunities for advancement

Other Interview Reviews for Belden

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Belden in April 2012.

Phone screening - early March

Personality testing online - took 2.5 hours

Panel Interview in late April - Interview schedule listed three people, only two showed up 15 mins late (didn't apologize for being late) and didn't mention the third person that was suppose to join. The two interviewees shook my hand, told me their names, and launched into the interview without explaining the position or what they were looking for. They never spoke about the position until I asked at the end of the interview.

During the interview it felt like a waste of time. I knew I didn't want the position simply because of the culture betrayed during the interview and the rude approach in conducting the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to get your MBA so soon?

(I just graduated with a BS in Business, and I had said I want to have my MBA in 5 years.)

View Answer