Belden

Updated Nov 10, 2014

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Belden in January 2012.

The interview was very intricate. I first was interviewed by the staffing agency to assure I was a good fit. I was then offered a 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager. After that second interview my references were contacted. Finally a 3rd interview consists of 4 interviews in one individually where I met with the remaining staff I would support as well as the Executive Assistant above me. It was a very engaging experience, very detailed questions were asked. However they described their work environment as "cold" and "results-oriented" and I believe may have thought I was too "social" for the environment they are accustomed to.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belden in June 2011.

Very Professional, wear a suit! They sit you down and say now tell me about yourself. Start young and show references on how all throughout your life you were meant for this job.

Interview Questions
    Don't ever except the first offer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Belden in October 2010.

I got this interview through a career fair at school. The first part of the process was an on-campus 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter and was asked standard interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, what I would bring to the position, etc. For the next step I was flown up to a 2-day recruiting event in Indianapolis with about 12 other candidates. We all went out to dinner with candidates and employees and talked with them. Formal interviews were held the next day. There were two rooms, each with a panel of 2-3 interviewers. This interview was mostly a personality profile, they would ask you to talk about your life and then ask questions about it, to learn more about you and your personality and see if you were a good fit for the team. An intelligence test was taken and we went out to dinner again that night with candidates and employees.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belden in March 2010.

Belden came to my University and we did an on campus interview. Later I was invited to Indianapolis for an on-site interview. There were 2 interviews (each with a panel of 3 people). One was related to high school and the other was the standard behavioral questions.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Belden in January 2010.

I have just done the first round interview yet, which was on campus.

Channel Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Belden.

Aproached by headhunter. First a call with HR. Second call with HR and management. Online assessment before actual meeting took place. After succesfull interview a short call with the VP.

Interview Questions
    • A separate call established about technical knowledge.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was about my previous income in order to meet that.

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Belden.

First and on-campus interview and then an over the phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. In person, on-campus interview had easier questions (because it was the first step) and was more of a conversation. Next step would have been to do an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do differently during your college experience?   Answer Question

Rgional Manager Interview

Contact by email or call to my cell phone

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Belden in February 2012.

I first had an on campus interview. It was a basic behaviorial interview, nothing tricky. I then took an online skills test, as well as a personality assessment. I have yet to hear back, and I took the test three weeks ago. I don't know what to expect going forward.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Belden in October 2011.

Interviewer was from HR, not engineering. Didn't give the impression they wanted to be there or hear what I had to say. Not really their fault, they were a recent hire, the company contacted me for an interview but wasn't hiring for a specific position. Not sure why the company sent interviewers there or why they choose to interview me.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you had to change tasks quickly?   View Answer