Belden Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Belden in October 2012.

Met with representatives at university career fair and provided my resume. Received a phone call the following day to set up a 1:1 interview with the Senior Recruiter the following week. Had interview on university campus and was asked to complete an online application and a four part personality/aptitude assessment. Received a call two weeks later for a final interview over three days in Inidanapolis/RIchmond, IN. Flew to Indianapolis, had dinner with hiring managers, department heads, and ~25 other applicants. Had panel interviews the next day and two Wonderlick test. Had another dinner with managers and current program participants. On final day, toured manufacturing plant, distribution center, and headquarters before flying home. Received offer via phone and email three days later.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to simply talk about my childhood and upbringing. Nothing too crazy, but it left a lot of opportunity for candidates to mention things that were inappropriate or unsavory.   Answer Question

Received another job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Belden

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Belden in October 2010.

I got this interview through a career fair at school. The first part of the process was an on-campus 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter and was asked standard interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, what I would bring to the position, etc. For the next step I was flown up to a 2-day recruiting event in Indianapolis with about 12 other candidates. We all went out to dinner with candidates and employees and talked with them. Formal interviews were held the next day. There were two rooms, each with a panel of 2-3 interviewers. This interview was mostly a personality profile, they would ask you to talk about your life and then ask questions about it, to learn more about you and your personality and see if you were a good fit for the team. An intelligence test was taken and we went out to dinner again that night with candidates and employees.

Interview Questions

Worked for Belden? Contribute to the Community!