Belden

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lean Leader Interview

Lean Leader

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Belden in September 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted initially by a head hunter. Initially just looking for fit. Following that I was contacted by HR and asked to complete 3 online tests. The tests focused on logic and reading comprehension and another test personality. I would say there is very little chance that anyone would be able to answer the questions in the time alloted. I believe there were about 30-50 questions and I got through about 15 of them. Answer carefully. I completed this and then was invited for an interview. Upon arriving at the interview I then had to write another 2 logic tests. We got through that and had questions with the site trainer and operations and engineering managers. I then had a site tour and met with the plant manager. I would say that the questions once in the interview were all behavior based and similar to anything you would come across any where else. Following this interview I was asked to fly to the head quarters and meet with an executive. Timing did not work out as I was on a business trip so I conducted a phone interview with the executive. It was more of a conversation than an interview at that point. Following that I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, most difficult was the online test prior to.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My current employer matched and bettered the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Belden

Worked for Belden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belden Lean Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Belden employees and interview candidates.