Belk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Valdosta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Belk in May 2010.

Interview Details – Went through a 3 interview process with Area Sales Manager, Regional Coordinator and Merchandising coordinator.
The only professional person to interview me was the Regional Coordinator.
The other two were disorganized and inattentive and appeared to not want to be there.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were actually "Statements" made and then a wait for my response.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to no room for negotiation even though I was overqualified.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Jackson, MS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belk in March 2009.

Interview Details – Good

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Belk

Worked for Belk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belk Department Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Belk employees and interview candidates.