Belkin Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Casual interview, spoke with product manager. Most questions were based on how able you were in communicating user experience with apps and devices. Know what kind of an experience you are looking for in an internship position so the product manager can put you in a position. Most work is done in teams so this helps the matching process.

Interview Questions

• What apps do you use in your daily life?   1 Answer

Consumer Insights Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Belkin.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I first interviewed with an HR specialist, then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally an in-person interview with the team I was going to be working with.

Interview Questions

• Indicate which methodology you would use to answer a specific business objective   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through school's job board. Got a call about a week later asking for an interview. The interview was smooth. There were 3 separate people from the QA team that interviewed me one after another. Questions were straightforward, asked about projects, why you are interested in QA, and your skill set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Pay was already set.

3D CAD Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Was initially introduced to Belkin through a technical placement agency. I interviewed by phone with the Engineering Manager. The interview was professional and very detailed in what was needed and what my roll was to be within the company. A detailed explanation of department roadmap was also shared which revealed what the future goals were for building within the organization. This was very helpful as well as inspiring.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, just inquiries about past experience and level of experience with surfacing using Pro/ENGINEER.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I joined the Belkin team via a contract basis, any negotiating was done by the recruiter

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belkin (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Nice talk with the manager
    she is very nice and ask me some questions regarding my interest in this position
    besides that, she ask me to estimate some data relevant to our daily life

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Belkin (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through the company website. after the initial screening, i had a face to face interview where two guys interviewed me and it was technical. one of them was Qa director and the other was senior QA engineer. the process was pretty smooth and quick. the interview questions was pretty basic.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Belkin.

Interview

There was one interview. The interviewing manager was really personable. It was more of a conversation than a question and answer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in the next few years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Belkin.

Interview

5 minutes after the phone interview was scheduled to start I received an email from the recruiter asking if we could push back the interview 30 minutes. i replied back that it was not a problem. she then finally called 32 minutes after the re-scheduled time and the interview lasted 5 minutes (i looked at my phone log). the interview began and she had no personality, sense of humor and barely any signs of life.

Interview Questions

• basically her 2nd question was how much money I make.   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belkin (Playa Vista, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. First with someone from Human Resources on the phone, a few days later I talked to the hiring manager, also on the phone. Then they had me send copies of my work for review. Finally, I went in for an in person interview where I met everybody in the extended team and had a 1:1 on each member of the team. The questions were to describe past experience and give examples of how I would manage different situations on the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belkin in May 2013.

Interview

First contact with Belkin was a phone interview with 2 hiring managers. It went well and questions were common and fair. 2nd interview at Belkin site. it last 3 hours with 4 different people, questions are all over the place but overall were fairly professional.

Interview Questions

• - Define product development process
      - Handle multiple task and urgent tasks all at one time

Answer Question