Belkin

Relevance Date Difficulty

3D CAD Design Engineer Interview

3D CAD Design Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Belkin.

Interview Details – Was initially introduced to Belkin through a technical placement agency. I interviewed by phone with the Engineering Manager. The interview was professional and very detailed in what was needed and what my roll was to be within the company. A detailed explanation of department roadmap was also shared which revealed what the future goals were for building within the organization. This was very helpful as well as inspiring.

Interview Question – No trick questions, just inquiries about past experience and level of experience with surfacing using Pro/ENGINEER.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I joined the Belkin team via a contract basis, any negotiating was done by the recruiter

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belkin in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through the company website. after the initial screening, i had a face to face interview where two guys interviewed me and it was technical. one of them was Qa director and the other was senior QA engineer. the process was pretty smooth and quick. the interview questions was pretty basic.

Interview Question – none. everything was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Belkin.

Interview Details – Nice talk with the manager
she is very nice and ask me some questions regarding my interest in this position
besides that, she ask me to estimate some data relevant to our daily life

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Demand Planner Interview

Demand Planner
Playa Vista, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Belkin in May 2011.

Interview Details – The only negative experience I had was that the initial process was pretty drawn out, as it took about two full months for me to start after my first interview. The interview process was pretty standard; two phone interviews with recruiter/HR, in-person interviews with one senior planner, two managers, and one director. The initial interview process was well organized by HR, and they did a great job in providing me with clear details on what to expect (time, parking instructions, agenda and even profile pictures of who I will be interviewing with).

Interview Question – Explain some of the models that you use to forecast (centered moving average, exponential smoothing)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The process was drawn out too long from initial interview and offer letter to start date. Not sure if HR was backlogged, but it was the longest I ever waited to start after receiving the offer letter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Belkin.

Interview Details – There was one interview. The interviewing manager was really personable. It was more of a conversation than a question and answer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within the company in the next few years?   Answer Question

Senior Demand Planner Interview

Senior Demand Planner

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Belkin in October 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter reached out to me for job opportunities. So far, it's been a pleasure working here. It's definitely not easy here, but hard work pays off.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Playa Vista, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Belkin in August 2010.

Interview Details – - Recruiter phone call
- Interviewed with director of software
- Interview with director of hardrware
- Interviewed with director of quality

Interview Question – How to prioritize you multiple daily tasks   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Playa Vista, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belkin in February 2013.

Interview Details – - Phone interview from recruiter
- Onsite with VP of software, director with software, QA, security

Interview Question – Experiences with big cross functional team   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Belkin.

Interview Details – 5 minutes after the phone interview was scheduled to start I received an email from the recruiter asking if we could push back the interview 30 minutes. i replied back that it was not a problem. she then finally called 32 minutes after the re-scheduled time and the interview lasted 5 minutes (i looked at my phone log). the interview began and she had no personality, sense of humor and barely any signs of life.

Interview Question – basically her 2nd question was how much money I make.   View Answer

Product Development Manager Interview

Product Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Belkin in May 2013.

Interview Details – First contact with Belkin was a phone interview with 2 hiring managers. It went well and questions were common and fair. 2nd interview at Belkin site. it last 3 hours with 4 different people, questions are all over the place but overall were fairly professional.

Interview Question – - Define product development process
- Handle multiple task and urgent tasks all at one time
  Answer Question

Worked for Belkin? Contribute to the Community!