Belkin

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

3.1

Quality Engineer Interview

Applied through school's job board. Got a call about a week later asking for an interview. The interview was smooth. There were 3 separate people from the QA team that interviewed me one after another. Questions were straightforward, asked about projects, why you are interested in QA, and your skill set.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation. Pay was already set.

3D CAD Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belkin.

Was initially introduced to Belkin through a technical placement agency. I interviewed by phone with the Engineering Manager. The interview was professional and very detailed in what was needed and what my roll was to be within the company. A detailed explanation of department roadmap was also shared which revealed what the future goals were for building within the organization. This was very helpful as well as inspiring.

Interview Questions
    • No trick questions, just inquiries about past experience and level of experience with surfacing using Pro/ENGINEER.   Answer Question
    Since I joined the Belkin team via a contract basis, any negotiating was done by the recruiter

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Belkin.

Nice talk with the manager
    she is very nice and ask me some questions regarding my interest in this position
    besides that, she ask me to estimate some data relevant to our daily life

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Belkin in May 2014.

I applied through the company website. after the initial screening, i had a face to face interview where two guys interviewed me and it was technical. one of them was Qa director and the other was senior QA engineer. the process was pretty smooth and quick. the interview questions was pretty basic.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Belkin.

There was one interview. The interviewing manager was really personable. It was more of a conversation than a question and answer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself within the company in the next few years?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Belkin.

5 minutes after the phone interview was scheduled to start I received an email from the recruiter asking if we could push back the interview 30 minutes. i replied back that it was not a problem. she then finally called 32 minutes after the re-scheduled time and the interview lasted 5 minutes (i looked at my phone log). the interview began and she had no personality, sense of humor and barely any signs of life.

Interview Questions
    • basically her 2nd question was how much money I make.   View Answer

Product Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belkin in May 2013.

First contact with Belkin was a phone interview with 2 hiring managers. It went well and questions were common and fair. 2nd interview at Belkin site. it last 3 hours with 4 different people, questions are all over the place but overall were fairly professional.

Interview Questions
    • - Define product development process
      - Handle multiple task and urgent tasks all at one time

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Belkin in April 2013.

Applied for a position at Belkin listed in CareerBuilder. Had a 30 minutes phone interview with the recruiting agency, and after a couple of days an onsite interview with the hiring manager, the department manager, and two engineers.

Interview Questions
    • Were very concerned about the periodic review process in previous companies I worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Regulatory Compliance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Belkin in March 2013.

Constant rescheduling of phone interview. When interview finally took place, a subordinate to the hiring manager pre-screened me. Easy interview with subordinate. 10 minutes later I get a call from the hiring Engineer/Manager. English was obviously his second language - tough to understand.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do a constructional review? Product is rated 1 A; during inspection, a 2 A fuse is found; what do you do as a product safety engineer?   View Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Belkin in February 2013.

- Phone interview from recruiter