Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada
- Sales Consultant (14)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Leadership Development Program (7)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Business Intelligence Specialist (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Graduate Leadership Program (4)
- Customer Experience Consultant (3)
- Manager (3)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Marketing Specialist (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- PMP (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Grad Leadership Program (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Bell PMP Associate (1)
- Data Analyst Intern- Unpaid (1)
- I T Volunteer (1)
- Bell Leadership Program (1)
- Channel Compensation Support Analyst (1)
- Graphic Designer - Bell PMP (1)
- Pre-paid Price Intern (1)
- Associate - Analyst With Bell Mobility's Professional Management Program (PMP) (1)
- Talent Management Associate (1)
Associate Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.
There was an initial interview with 2 PMs and then another interview with the Director. Wasn't too difficult as I was hired out of school .
- I can't remember, it was many years ago. Answer Question
I took the first offer, since I was essentially a new grad at the time.
Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada
Associate Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.
Interview process was very friendly and open. I liked the more casual approach to the interview "as a conversation" much better than grilling the candidate with all kinds of questions from populated forms. Interviews were timely and stayed on target with very fast turn around time. Started with a phone screening and within days was called in for face-to-face interview. After passing this, I was called back for an peer interview. Within hours I had the results.
- Not knowing how many other candidates there are, what can you do for us that other candidates probably cannot? 1 Answer
Negotiated salary and extra week of vacation.
Associate Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2009.
first the head hunter firm contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Than, after fpwarding my resume and credentials, the arrange a meeting 1:1 with me and the firm. A person from the compagny HR services contacted me and took me through an other phone interview.
A panel was organized after where I was interviewed by 5 people.
- How would you go about dooing a presentation if you were givin very few informations about it. Answer Question