Bell Canada

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very friendly and open. I liked the more casual approach to the interview "as a conversation" much better than grilling the candidate with all kinds of questions from populated forms. Interviews were timely and stayed on target with very fast turn around time. Started with a phone screening and within days was called in for face-to-face interview. After passing this, I was called back for an peer interview. Within hours I had the results.

Interview Question – Not knowing how many other candidates there are, what can you do for us that other candidates probably cannot?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary and extra week of vacation.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview with 2 PMs and then another interview with the Director. Wasn't too difficult as I was hired out of school .

Interview Question – I can't remember, it was many years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took the first offer, since I was essentially a new grad at the time.

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in June 2009.

Interview Details – first the head hunter firm contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Than, after fpwarding my resume and credentials, the arrange a meeting 1:1 with me and the firm. A person from the compagny HR services contacted me and took me through an other phone interview.

A panel was organized after where I was interviewed by 5 people.

Interview Question – How would you go about dooing a presentation if you were givin very few informations about it.   Answer Question

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!