Bell Canada

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

4 Rounds of Interview

1st round was an on-line screening. Total 6-7 questions where you are given 30 seconds to think and about 1-1:30 to answer. (Sample question: How did you prepare for this interview?)

2nd round: Was a phone interview with two directors. This was a discussion aout your leadership, experience, and education. (approx 30 mins)

3rd round: This round is a business case where you are given 40 minutes to analuze a 5-6 page case and then present your findinds to a panel of directors.

4th round: this was a special instance where I was asked for an additional interview with a director who couldn't attend the case interview. I could tell the director really wanted me to join the team and again this was just an informal discussion about the role.

I receieved an offer the same day as the 4th round informal interview.

Interview Questions
  • If you could add one feature to your phone what would it be? (online screening)   Answer Question
Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
    • When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Got a HR phone call for initial screening. Ended up getting fast forwarded to final round interview 2-3 weeks later, at which a Business Case had to be presented. Got the case 2r hrs before and presented it for 30-40 min and talked with the director and team lead for another 45 min. total interview lasted 90 min. 6 business days later i got a verbal offer from the director.

Interview Questions
    • Had no difficult questions. keep in mind, i find the most basic, behavioural questions difficult. i just had freedom to talk about myself and explain my career path. that ended up being the best situation for me.   Answer Question
    I had previously negotiated an offer two weeks before with another postiion within the same unit. since they weren't able to budge on base salary, i reiterated my salary range for this offer. they gave me the min of my range, which means i could've possibly asked for more. also could've asked for greater signing bonus possibly..but simply asked them to match the previous bonus offer that was initially submitted.