Bell Canada Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

4 Rounds of Interview 1st round was an on-line screening. Total 6-7 questions where you are given 30 seconds to think and about 1-1:30 to answer. (Sample question: How did you prepare for this interview?) 2nd round: Was a phone interview with two directors. This was a discussion aout your leadership, experience, and education. (approx 30 mins) 3rd round: This round is a business case where you are given 40 minutes to analuze a 5-6 page case and then present your findinds to a panel of directors. 4th round: this was a special instance where I was asked for an additional interview with a director who couldn't attend the case interview. I could tell the director really wanted me to join the team and again this was just an informal discussion about the role. I receieved an offer the same day as the 4th round informal interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could add one feature to your phone what would it be? (online screening)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

Interview

2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Got a HR phone call for initial screening. Ended up getting fast forwarded to final round interview 2-3 weeks later, at which a Business Case had to be presented. Got the case 2r hrs before and presented it for 30-40 min and talked with the director and team lead for another 45 min. total interview lasted 90 min. 6 business days later i got a verbal offer from the director.

Interview Questions

• Had no difficult questions. keep in mind, i find the most basic, behavioural questions difficult. i just had freedom to talk about myself and explain my career path. that ended up being the best situation for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had previously negotiated an offer two weeks before with another postiion within the same unit. since they weren't able to budge on base salary, i reiterated my salary range for this offer. they gave me the min of my range, which means i could've possibly asked for more. also could've asked for greater signing bonus possibly..but simply asked them to match the previous bonus offer that was initially submitted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

1) Get phone interview 2) One on one situation with the hiring manager 3) Behavioral and analytically questions as well as more traditional questions. -The manager runs through your resume and your experience - Standard questions: Strengths and weaknesses - Questions pertaining to industry, vertical integration, innovation - some personality questions to gauge how well you would fit within the team. 4) the offer letter was presented in a very timely manner. The offer letter was very thorough with respect to all the benefits and the remuneration. 5) Was instructed that often times the director will also have a secondary interview with interviewees, however, this was not the case with my situation.

Interview Questions

• How many minivans are manufactured in North America every year?   Answer Question