Bell Canada

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Question – When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Interview Details – Got a HR phone call for initial screening. Ended up getting fast forwarded to final round interview 2-3 weeks later, at which a Business Case had to be presented. Got the case 2r hrs before and presented it for 30-40 min and talked with the director and team lead for another 45 min. total interview lasted 90 min. 6 business days later i got a verbal offer from the director.

Interview Question – Had no difficult questions. keep in mind, i find the most basic, behavioural questions difficult. i just had freedom to talk about myself and explain my career path. that ended up being the best situation for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had previously negotiated an offer two weeks before with another postiion within the same unit. since they weren't able to budge on base salary, i reiterated my salary range for this offer. they gave me the min of my range, which means i could've possibly asked for more. also could've asked for greater signing bonus possibly..but simply asked them to match the previous bonus offer that was initially submitted.

Interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview Details – First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Canada Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bell Canada employees and interview candidates.