Bell Canada

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Initial communication was a very quick call from their HR department (sounded possibly from India) and it was cut to the chase with two questions: How comfortable are you working in a French office and salary. The call was a bit abrupt and cold. I received an email confirmation for an interview with address and all the basics. My resume reflects that I travel by public transit however you cannot get there by public transit and that I discovered in my travel to the interview. I called the hiring manager to advise of my dilemma and no problem I was five minutes away he'll come pick me up. I was already off guard. I was led to the office, introduced to the francophone staff and led to an interview room with three IT managers. It was what I call a standard interview but only one issue that kept me on edge the whole time. Only one manager made eye contact with me the whole time. There were no surprising questions however I felt very intimidated. It was a rough interview because I could not draw the attention of two of the managers. The interview was conducted entirely in French. The English was skipped because of my obvious anglo accent. I never received any feedback what so ever on the interview and followed up with both an email and a phone call with nobody wanting to give me feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you and your boss disagreed on an issue.   Answer Question