Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.8

Stage 1: On-line Application
    Stage 2: Pre-screening Interview (20-30 mins long, easy questions about you)
    Stage 3: Case Presentation and Behavioural Interview (3 hours in total including your questions)
    Stage 4: Offer

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

just generic behavior questions(
    -what are yours strengths?
    -why do you wanna work ?
    - asked about stuff on my resume
    - asked about the courses
    overall easy interview but the interviewer was uninterested (like made no eye contact when i was talking and even refused to answer a question) also seemed like he never even read my resume and was just reading it as i was talking

Interview Questions
    • cut a box into 8 piece using only 3 cuts   View Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in February 2015.

I applied online through Bell website. After around a week they emailed me that they want me to complete an online interview. The question were not very difficult. It was 5 questions in total with around 120 sec to answer each. Also, you are given about 20 seconds to read the question and think of the answer.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Tell me about yourself and why you are a good candidate for this position?
      2) What have you done to build a relationship with a customer?
      3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role at bell?

Answer Question

Customer Experience Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Applied through campus recruiting for the new Summer Internship position. Got an email requesting an online questionnaire first. Then came the request for a video interview - 6 questions of less than a minute each. Then comes another questionnaire that was mostly behavioural, ie. "Out of the following words, which most describe you?" Final step is the in person interview. They give you a Harvard case to do for 2 hours. You're put in a room by yourself and have to analyze the case and create a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation. After two hours, you're brought to another room with 3 interviewers, and present your findings. They'll ask you some questions about your presentation. Then it's an hour-ish of standard behavioural questions. The whole process from application to offer took around 5-6 weeks

Interview Questions
    • If you put numbers in your presentation, be prepared to back them up.   Answer Question

Policy Interview

I applied through university, got a notification of interview at school. It was an in person interview asking about generic project experiences, interests. The interviewer was the division head that studied engineering science Nano. he was very nice and trying to connect.

Interview Questions
    • why didn't you choose ECE? ... Wait I'm not suppose to question your life choices   Answer Question

Customer Experience Consultant Interview

Initial application consisting of transcripts, resume and cover letter. then you get selected to a video interview (where you record your answers on video and send). Then, if they like you, they ask you to come in for an interview. This consisted of 2 hours of a Harvard Business Case followed by a powerpoint presentation and then a few behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you could make any application for your smart phone, what would it be and why?
      How many gas stations are there in Canada?

Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Phone interview - asked 7 questions, nothing unexpected (time management, analytical skills, work in a team, technical abilities, preparation for the interview). Very pleasant conversation, discussion of the role and corporate culture. My questions about the position were answered during the interview.

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

First HR call (quick CV overview, salary expectations), Second Senior Marketing Manager (past experiences, management topics, FR and EN writing test), Third Marketing Director (more behavioural questions), Fourth Marketing VP (interview which confirm the overall process)

Interview Questions
    • What do you think about paper marketing in the incoming years ?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Initial round is on the phone. Basic behavioral screening tests and resume overview. Second round was in person. Required to complete a business case, and you are allotted two hours to prepare a powerpoint presentation to showcase analysis and recommendations.

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

3-step Process:
    1. Online pre-screening with 6-8 general questions.
    2. In-person interview. You should expect some technical questions
    3. Group Interview plus case study presentation. You have 2 sets of questions (Excel questions + business case study), and then present your results / findings to interviewers.