Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.8

Bell PMP Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Quite extensive, took about 3-4 hours in total.

On the day of the interview-- starts off with a brieft video introduction to the program, followed by personality/ aptitude, english and math test. Thereafter, the face to face interview begins, starting with some basic questions like "what are some of your relevant experiences", "why did you choose the PMP" etc. There is also a case study, in which you present your findings during the second part of the face to face interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

there are wonderful people and made me feel completely at ease. they offered me a glass of water and welcomed me to the team with introductions. it was a very good process that I felt very comfortable with. they gave me an offer which was great. great company to work for and i am enjoying my experience.

PMP Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

2 round of interview. Phone interview and in person interview.

standard questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 yrs and describe challenging job tasks

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone call. Behavioral based questions. Asked about my background and why I'm interested in the position. This interview was conducted by HR and lasted around 20 minutes.
    This was proceeded by a Skype interview (they will actually call you if you live close by). Once again, general and behavioral based. Interviewed by 2 people- HR and the manager of the department. Was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first one was conducted through telephone, then followed by a second round face-to-face interview. The telephone interview was pretty much behavior-based. The second round interview was more difficult, you really need to think on your feet. The interviewer asked me many untraditional questions. The second round lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

• If you had an chance to pick up a type of super powers, which one would you choose?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer - Bell PMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very long and extensive. Not very intimidating, just a long process. Don't be afraid, the people interviewing you are interns as well, so they're practicing their skills as HR and Hiring managers. If they ask you if you want water, please take it because you'll be in a room for nearly 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

3 rounds. 1st: phone screen 2nd round: interviewed on campus with 2 HR staff.
    3rd round: bell office to do a case presentation.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview than in person in a bell canada store with the manager and at the same time with the HR director

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Telephonic interview, followed by a presentation and in person interview.