Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.8

Bell PMP Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Quite extensive, took about 3-4 hours in total. On the day of the interview-- starts off with a brieft video introduction to the program, followed by personality/ aptitude, english and math test. Thereafter, the face to face interview begins, starting with some basic questions like "what are some of your relevant experiences", "why did you choose the PMP" etc. There is also a case study, in which you present your findings during the second part of the face to face interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

there are wonderful people and made me feel completely at ease. they offered me a glass of water and welcomed me to the team with introductions. it was a very good process that I felt very comfortable with. they gave me an offer which was great. great company to work for and i am enjoying my experience.

Negotiation

PMP Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

2 round of interview. Phone interview and in person interview. standard questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 yrs and describe challenging job tasks

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interview for a co-opposition. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational. It was a standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. just be confident and well prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you think outside of the box in a non-academic environment   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone call. Behavioral based questions. Asked about my background and why I'm interested in the position. This interview was conducted by HR and lasted around 20 minutes. This was proceeded by a Skype interview (they will actually call you if you live close by). Once again, general and behavioral based. Interviewed by 2 people- HR and the manager of the department. Was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewer wasn't well prepared. Felt like I asked more questions than he did. The person I "would be replacing" was also in the interview and just sat there quietly. Most awkward interview I've ever had.

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Telephonic interview, followed by a presentation and in person interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online through website, and after about a week, I get a phone call from Bell Canada ask for an interview. then we set up a time and I had a face to face interview with the store manager on the next day. The interview was very good, usual interview questions.

Had other opportunities

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Hiring was through a recruitment service and initial interview was over the phone. Then, face to face interview with the manager. Basic questions about background and why you are interested in the position. Demonstrate examples of when you provided good customer service. Both official languages tested.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a conversation you would have with a client (pretend interviewer was client) from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Interview

I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Are you Lucky? How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada? What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it? Tell us about yourself. What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?   Answer Question