Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bell Canada (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy, student position. 1:1 local coop position. Arranged through school, sat with employer in presentation room using video conference call. I will just keep typing now to make the word minimum k thank you.

Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Just asking the experience in the past, with other projets and some technical questions with short answers, If you don't know the answer is better just to say I dont know than start telling nonsenses. It's really important to describe yourself with you strongest points, like time management, technical skills that you have, your aspirations and ask questions. If you don't ask questions it means you are not interested in the post.

In my interview there were a lot of thechnical scenarios that asked to describe the best solution that you will recommend.

Also it's very important to tell, when you don't know something that it would be a great oportunity to learn a new skill.

Interview Questions

• The projets and the technologies that I've used in the past   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Short and to the point. It is a one on one interview. The questions were not difficult. It seemed like their questions were getting repeated in a different ways of asking the question.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in April 2015.

Interview

After I applied I received an e-mail invite from a recruiter. The first step of the process is to perform a video interview with your webcam. It is about half a dozen questions and you have about 30 seconds to answer each. You an also see yourself performing the interview. After that, you submit and proceed to the next round, which is a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Tell me when you handled an irate customer.
      Q: Tell me when you performed excellent customer service.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was mainly an online questionnaire where you respond to the questions verbally. Although this was after a typical form and survey, the interview mainly seemed to ask you the same or similar questions which made it quite confusing to remember the exact or similar response you gave. All in all this type of interview is more dependant on if you are more comfortable in front of a computer or in front of an actual person (which in my opinion is more preferable).

Interview Questions

• What do you think exceptional customer service looks to you?   Answer Question

Summer Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

the Senior Manager lead me to his office and we had a relaxed conversation. He described the role to me and asked if I expected that. Of course, I replied yes, and I was very interested. We then went over my resume, he asked about my database skills, excel knowledge. He didn't ask me other behavioual questions. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

you have to be honest and truthful. show alot of your strengths and show confidence. don't be scared as you don't have anything to be scared for and be prepared before asked to go to an interview

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Formal first round interview with Hiring Manager in the Bell office in downtown Toronto. With a few candidates to choose from for the next round of interviews.Disscussed previous experience and how they can match with requirements for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your presentation skills as it was essential part of the role to present results to the clients.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview process was divided into three parts. First the recruiter screened and met with me. Second was a phone screen by a Bell employee. Third was an in person interview. There were two people in the room and two people on video conference. There were two use cases. The first one was quite simple and the second one was more complex and required a great deal of thought. I think I handled the first use case well, but for the second, I did not. I focused and got stuck on a small part and was so nervous that I failed to see the big picture.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy for is a entry level job, they are quick hiring people and asking for identifications right after interview if you are the right candidate. However, you should ask the wage and structure because lots of authorize Bell dealers will marked you as sell employed to neglect any further legal issue.