Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.8

CPA Training Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Online video cam interview followed by online personality assessment and two rounds of in-person interviews with an HR person+associate director consisting of largely behavioral questions. Then the last round is with the director (e.g. hiring manager) is just a chat about your fit within the company and your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions, just simple behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Two stage Interview: First one is online video recorded fairly average second one is 3 hours in person with a case. You get 2 hours to prepare the case with your own laptop and present it to the interviewee

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths/weakness, how did you prepare for this interview, why did you choose bell   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

An online interview, much more relax than a f2f interview. However, the time limit makes it a little bit intensive, it will be better if prepare some behaviour questions in advance, cuz most of them are typical behaviour questions

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied in September, got a pre-screening video interview that I had to take within 72 hours from receiving the invite and which was followed by 3 interviews at Bell! it took almost 3 weeks and haven't yet received a response yet.

Interview Questions

• How many traffic lights are there in Canada?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

4 Rounds of Interview

1st round was an on-line screening. Total 6-7 questions where you are given 30 seconds to think and about 1-1:30 to answer. (Sample question: How did you prepare for this interview?)

2nd round: Was a phone interview with two directors. This was a discussion aout your leadership, experience, and education. (approx 30 mins)

3rd round: This round is a business case where you are given 40 minutes to analuze a 5-6 page case and then present your findinds to a panel of directors.

4th round: this was a special instance where I was asked for an additional interview with a director who couldn't attend the case interview. I could tell the director really wanted me to join the team and again this was just an informal discussion about the role.

I receieved an offer the same day as the 4th round informal interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could add one feature to your phone what would it be? (online screening)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Pre screening interview is a taped video interview. There are 7 questions in total. 1 question had 30 seconds to answer and others 90 sec. There are 30 secs of thinking time for every question.

Interview Questions

• If there is a repetitive task, how would you ensure to focus on details every time?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The first round was conducted online. Tough one when you talking with an computer and it also timing you. You met pressure and even could not know what to say even you have well prepared. I don't think it is a good way to select people, because I don't think it can show the real personality.

Interview Questions

• If you have the opportunity to add an feature to your phone, what is it? Why?   Answer Question

Interview

I was contacted to do a video interview the day after I submitted my application. After this round there supposedly is an in-person behaviour interview and then a two hour case study.

Interview Questions

• None. very general behaviour interview questions, quite easy actually. But the only difficult thing was that your response is timed.   Answer Question

Grad Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I applied online and then received an invitation for video interview. There were six questions in total and after a 15 second preparation time, I was given 1 min or 1.5 mins to answer the questions. Ive been called to the next round, which is an in person interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?
      What are you passionate about, outside of school?
      Describe a time when you had to sell an idea to your team and convince them?

Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

3 Interviews, first is a general interview using an online video system, second is a behavioural interview with questions about your resume, personal experiences, questions of that nature. Final interview is a little bit more difficult, you are given a Harvard Business Case to analyze and complete. The interview ends with a presentation on your analysis.