Bell Canada

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.8

Customer Exp Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Two stage Interview: First one is online video recorded fairly average second one is 3 hours in person with a case. You get 2 hours to prepare the case with your own laptop and present it to the interviewee

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest strengths/weakness, how did you prepare for this interview, why did you choose bell   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Applied in September, got a pre-screening video interview that I had to take within 72 hours from receiving the invite and which was followed by 3 interviews at Bell! it took almost 3 weeks and haven't yet received a response yet.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

4 Rounds of Interview

1st round was an on-line screening. Total 6-7 questions where you are given 30 seconds to think and about 1-1:30 to answer. (Sample question: How did you prepare for this interview?)

2nd round: Was a phone interview with two directors. This was a discussion aout your leadership, experience, and education. (approx 30 mins)

3rd round: This round is a business case where you are given 40 minutes to analuze a 5-6 page case and then present your findinds to a panel of directors.

4th round: this was a special instance where I was asked for an additional interview with a director who couldn't attend the case interview. I could tell the director really wanted me to join the team and again this was just an informal discussion about the role.

I receieved an offer the same day as the 4th round informal interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you could add one feature to your phone what would it be? (online screening)   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Pre screening interview is a taped video interview. There are 7 questions in total. 1 question had 30 seconds to answer and others 90 sec. There are 30 secs of thinking time for every question.

Interview Questions
    • If there is a repetitive task, how would you ensure to focus on details every time?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

The first round was conducted online. Tough one when you talking with an computer and it also timing you. You met pressure and even could not know what to say even you have well prepared. I don't think it is a good way to select people, because I don't think it can show the real personality.

Interview Questions
    • If you have the opportunity to add an feature to your phone, what is it? Why?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Development Program Interview

I was contacted to do a video interview the day after I submitted my application. After this round there supposedly is an in-person behaviour interview and then a two hour case study.

Interview Questions
    • None. very general behaviour interview questions, quite easy actually. But the only difficult thing was that your response is timed.   Answer Question

Grad Leadership Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

I applied online and then received an invitation for video interview. There were six questions in total and after a 15 second preparation time, I was given 1 min or 1.5 mins to answer the questions. Ive been called to the next round, which is an in person interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you prepare for this interview?
      What are you passionate about, outside of school?
      Describe a time when you had to sell an idea to your team and convince them?

Answer Question

Summer Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

The recruitment team was very efficient in communication, email turnaround time was usually less than 24 hours and I got invited to an interview one business day after applying. An online assessments were required to be completed to test personality and interpersonal skills. First round was a Skype behavioural interview of about 20-30 min, general questions about teamwork experiences, strengths & weaknesses, communication skills, community involvement, etc and one "creative" market-sizing question at the end. Second round was case + behavioural, about 2 hours total. 1 hour to read the case, use Excel to do quantitative analysis and make slide deck. Then about 10 minutes presenting the case to 4 interviewers, and the rest of the time talking about resume and experiences in more detail.

Interview Questions
    • The case given was about a small traditional family cafe/restaurant trying to improve customer engagement and service by increasing online presence by making a website, setting up social media profiles, etc in order to compete with big corporate chain coffee shops   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

1st round of interviews is by video conference and is max. 30 min. in length. Most of the questions are behavioural such as tell me about yourself and why did you choose Bell. You have 30 seconds to think of your answer before filming starts automatically. There were 6 questions total and you can answer them at a time most convenient for you. The next stage of interviews is by panel.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about a time you faced a challenge, how you overcame it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2014.

I applied online and they got back to me in two days to complete an online interview within the next 72 hours. They asked behavioural questions all related to past experiences, a lot about teamwork.. Also asked how I prepared for the interview. Another question they asked was about my passion outside of school.

Interview Questions
    • What feature would you want to introduce to your phone?   Answer Question