Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.8

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied through university co-op program. I was contacted by phone and interview was booked. There were two interviewers and the interview was an hour. They made you feel comfortable and listened attentively to everything you said. Overall a really good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult; common interview questions about yourself, strengths/weeknesses and projects you've worked that are on written on the resume. There were also situation-based questions, such as conflict resolution. Some questions were about your comfort with technology as well as technical documentation you might have written, etc.   Answer Question

Summer Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

the Senior Manager lead me to his office and we had a relaxed conversation. He described the role to me and asked if I expected that. Of course, I replied yes, and I was very interested. We then went over my resume, he asked about my database skills, excel knowledge. He didn't ask me other behavioual questions. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Experience Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting for the new Summer Internship position. Got an email requesting an online questionnaire first. Then came the request for a video interview - 6 questions of less than a minute each. Then comes another questionnaire that was mostly behavioural, ie. "Out of the following words, which most describe you?" Final step is the in person interview. They give you a Harvard case to do for 2 hours. You're put in a room by yourself and have to analyze the case and create a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation. After two hours, you're brought to another room with 3 interviewers, and present your findings. They'll ask you some questions about your presentation. Then it's an hour-ish of standard behavioural questions. The whole process from application to offer took around 5-6 weeks

Interview Questions

• If you put numbers in your presentation, be prepared to back them up.   Answer Question

Policy Interview

Interview

I applied through university, got a notification of interview at school. It was an in person interview asking about generic project experiences, interests. The interviewer was the division head that studied engineering science Nano. he was very nice and trying to connect.

Interview Questions

• why didn't you choose ECE? ... Wait I'm not suppose to question your life choices   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

3-step Process: 1. Online pre-screening with 6-8 general questions. 2. In-person interview. You should expect some technical questions 3. Group Interview plus case study presentation. You have 2 sets of questions (Excel questions + business case study), and then present your results / findings to interviewers.

Customer Experience Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial application consisting of transcripts, resume and cover letter. then you get selected to a video interview (where you record your answers on video and send). Then, if they like you, they ask you to come in for an interview. This consisted of 2 hours of a Harvard Business Case followed by a powerpoint presentation and then a few behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could make any application for your smart phone, what would it be and why? How many gas stations are there in Canada?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Phone interview - asked 7 questions, nothing unexpected (time management, analytical skills, work in a team, technical abilities, preparation for the interview). Very pleasant conversation, discussion of the role and corporate culture. My questions about the position were answered during the interview.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

First HR call (quick CV overview, salary expectations), Second Senior Marketing Manager (past experiences, management topics, FR and EN writing test), Third Marketing Director (more behavioural questions), Fourth Marketing VP (interview which confirm the overall process)

Interview Questions

• What do you think about paper marketing in the incoming years ?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Initial round is on the phone. Basic behavioral screening tests and resume overview. Second round was in person. Required to complete a business case, and you are allotted two hours to prepare a powerpoint presentation to showcase analysis and recommendations.

CPA Training Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Online video cam interview followed by online personality assessment and two rounds of in-person interviews with an HR person+associate director consisting of largely behavioral questions. Then the last round is with the director (e.g. hiring manager) is just a chat about your fit within the company and your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions, just simple behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation