Bell Canada

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.9

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2014.

First interview was all behavioral. You can find those kind of questions on web also and second was about one week after. The interview was mainly about technology that you have used till now and familiarity with Bell technologies they use for their network.

New Grad 2015 Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2014.

I received an email for an online interview requiring me to respond within 71 hours. There were 6-7 behavioral questions and I have to record my answers!! Its an interactive video-based software, you can not pause or re-do the interview.

Haven't heard back from them yet, what about you?

Wireless Network Field Services - Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2014.

I received an email for an online interview and I have to respond in 48 hours. there were 7 questions and I have to record my answers!! that was my first experience..

Field Technician Interview

First was a phone interview reviewing my resume. Next was an in-person interview with director asking behavioural and situational questions. These were difficult questions but if you follow basic interview templates on the internet you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • When faced with conflict in the workplace tell me how you overcame it?   View Answer

ARPU Advocacy Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in July 2014.

I received an email to schedule a phone interview 2 days later. The day of the interview I was asked about my salary expectations and database knowledge. They asked me why I was applying for a position with a lower level than the last one that I had in my resume and they were worried that I could be overqualified for the position. I was informed that the total hiring process could last about 4 weeks and they could call me the next week to schedule a second interview if I was selected.

Interview Questions
    • My salary expectations because It was a first interview   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Applied online, got an email asking for an online interview couple of weeks later. The online interview is all situational and behavioural based questions. There are 7 questions in total. One of the questions was If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do? Did not hear from them then.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Its a basic situational interview preceeded by a phone screen interview to judge the tone and clarity of your voice. The ask a question about building customer loyalty, Managing work including time management, you must have STAR examples

Interview Questions
    • What performance objectives were you expected to achieve this year? What steps did you take to ensure you were making progress in all areas   View Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada.

I applied this Sales Consultant position online, and received two email promptly that inviting me for an online pre-employment assessment and online video interview. Pre-employment assessment is more about the personality and behavioural assessment, that consisted multiple choice questions. Online Video interview contained about 5 interview questions. They are not difficult questions. The most uncomfortable part is that you are watching yourself being videoed, recorded, and timed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the time when you received bad customer service, what would you do differently if you were the person providing the customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in June 2014.

Step 1 - Apply online. Typical stuff, submit a resume and cover letter.
    Step 2 - Complete an online assessment. One of the assessments is a combination of a personality tests and "what would you do in this situation" while another is filled with really elementary vocabulary and math tests.
    Step 3 - If they like what they see, they'll call you for a phone interview.
    Step 4 - If the phone interview goes well, you'll interview with one of the store managers. Both interviews are pretty standard interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were being pressured by a customer to break organizational policy?   View Answer

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Still going through it