Bell Canada

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada.

I applied this Sales Consultant position online, and received two email promptly that inviting me for an online pre-employment assessment and online video interview. Pre-employment assessment is more about the personality and behavioural assessment, that consisted multiple choice questions. Online Video interview contained about 5 interview questions. They are not difficult questions. The most uncomfortable part is that you are watching yourself being videoed, recorded, and timed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the time when you received bad customer service, what would you do differently if you were the person providing the customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in June 2014.

Step 1 - Apply online. Typical stuff, submit a resume and cover letter.
    Step 2 - Complete an online assessment. One of the assessments is a combination of a personality tests and "what would you do in this situation" while another is filled with really elementary vocabulary and math tests.
    Step 3 - If they like what they see, they'll call you for a phone interview.
    Step 4 - If the phone interview goes well, you'll interview with one of the store managers. Both interviews are pretty standard interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were being pressured by a customer to break organizational policy?   View Answer

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Still going through it

Technical Support First and Second Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

As I prepared, they asked me about questions that are common. Something like introduce myself briefly, why do I apply for this job, and what's my strength lays on, and so on. The questions are not as hard as I expected, but I didn't answer properly as I get nerves and I answered in rush.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any idea Technical system and do you have any suggestion?   Answer Question

Manager - Bell Business Markets (CP2) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Through a recruiter. Regular process likely different.

One phone interview with my eventual boss (which was the main one). The position would be at the Toronto campus but she was in Ottawa so I had a follow-up meeting in person with someone else from her team in Toronto.

That meeting I think was just for sanity check because we wanted to fast track it and until then I hadn't met anyone in person (just emails and phone).

Interview Questions
    • Fit questions mostly. Tell me a bit about yourself, what is a professional weakness of yours etc.

She told me I was a strong candidate because I've done something related and my "English was better than the others".

View Answer
    Relatively recent grad, and through a recruiter. Salary was agreed upon prior long before the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Went to their head office for an interview. Staff reception desk people act like it's a detention center. Was led to an area inside that had cubicles, smelled trashy and had a spill on the floor. Waited for half hour, only one interviewee showed up, 2 others including manager did not even bother! The interviewee didn't make eye contact and asked pre-written questions from a list. After a few days they sent me a technical test to complete.

Interview Questions
    • Asking a technical question that they don't fully understand   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

people from HR called, took phone interview and then the Manager called again took another separate interview, finally the face to face interview

Manager/Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Hiring from CareerEdge for 6 months contract, and then 3 months contracts, and then another 3 months contracts; then 1 year contract. Eventually, hired a Bell employee.

Interview Questions
    • All interview questions are normal questions which you may find from internet or school education.   Answer Question

Workforce Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Applied through their career portal for the new grad position. Received a call in 6 weeks for a phone interview. Phone interview was just a screen interview asking me about my technical skills, where I worked, what software I used results etc. Was asked to meet them for an in person behavior interview. Very straightforward questions: Tell me about yourself, what kind of work environment turns you on/off, what do you expect from this role etc.

Interview Questions
    • My experience --> The recruiter said that I looked like an entrepreneur, like I had that sense of spirit. Didn't really know how to react, so I took it as a compliment   Answer Question
    No negotiation because I am a new grad.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

apple one interview, phone intervciew , face to face interview

no negotiation