Bell Canada

128 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – apple one interview, phone intervciew , face to face interview

Interview Question – Behaviorial questions were easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – I was brought in by a friend. Essentially it was just one interview in the store with the manager after a quick call to set up said interview. She asked the standard questions about customer experience, sales, quotas, working under pressure. Got a call back several days later and I was brought on.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing was the on the spot role play.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bell Canada in January 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring manager contacts candidates for screening via phone interview

Successful candidates move onto face to face interview with hiring managers

Interview Questions

• Please tell me how your previous experience and skills make you the ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question
  • If Bell were to offer you a job, would you be comfortable with x weeks of vacation and y thousands of dollars per year.   Answer Question
  • Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question
  • The job is located in Scarborough. Would you be willing to work at this location?   Answer Question
  • Give examples from your work experience where you competing interests for project resources.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2010.

Interview Details – Good fast friendly. Great questions such as: If sales are slow how are you going to motivate your team.

Interview Question – Tell me a time of when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – technical and behavioral questions were asked including the last job related issues and salaries. Superficial asked about some issues. Asked solutions for some issue. Gave chance to ask about your concerns. Also asked about the many project Management related skills and tools mentioned in resume that how many tears of experience in them.

Interview Question – Describe the network diagram of last employer   Answer Question

Project Analyst - Contract Interview

Project Analyst - Contract

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview Details – Three stages in all.

Stage 1 - Phone interview for about 20 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about yourself, what do you know about this role, what strengths are you bringing to this role, Why Bell?
Stage 2 - In person interview with 1 person for about 30 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about a time when there was conflict in a team and how you handled it, How do you ensure that project deadlines are met, Dont you think you are over qualified for this role?
Stage 3 - In person with 2 people for about 30 - 40 mins. Key questions: Explain how you track/monitor projects, what is your typical day like, Does this role fit into your future career plan? What do you like best about this role?

Interview Question – Don't you think you are over qualified for this role?   View Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview Details – I went through the campus recruiting process, and was contacted a week later for an on campus interview. The interview was with one recruiter and one graduate who is currently in the program.

Interview Question – Would you consider yourself lucky.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Business Intelligence Specialist

Interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview Details – Applied through university career centre, process too 3+ weeks

Interview Question – Had to do an excel test, with a behavioural interview with the managers/directors   View Answer

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Business Intelligence Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – I started the application by sending my resume and cover letter through school's career center. HR asked me to apply online through their career portal. Then there is a phone interview asked me why I am interested in the position, and what is my take about the business intelligence. Then followed with an on campus interview asking more behavioral questions. After around 2 weeks, final round of interview. They gave me an hour to work on a spreadsheet with 5 tabs and present my solutions to Senior managers and Directors.

Interview Question – Final round of interview, work on different Excel tasks and final presentation to senior management with no preparation.   View Answer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Graduate Leadership Program
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview Details – I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Question – Are you Lucky?
How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada?
What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it?
Tell us about yourself.
What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?
  Answer Question