Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.8

Grad Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I applied online and then received an invitation for video interview. There were six questions in total and after a 15 second preparation time, I was given 1 min or 1.5 mins to answer the questions. Ive been called to the next round, which is an in person interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview? What are you passionate about, outside of school? Describe a time when you had to sell an idea to your team and convince them?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

3 Interviews, first is a general interview using an online video system, second is a behavioural interview with questions about your resume, personal experiences, questions of that nature. Final interview is a little bit more difficult, you are given a Harvard Business Case to analyze and complete. The interview ends with a presentation on your analysis.

Summer Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The recruitment team was very efficient in communication, email turnaround time was usually less than 24 hours and I got invited to an interview one business day after applying. An online assessments were required to be completed to test personality and interpersonal skills. First round was a Skype behavioural interview of about 20-30 min, general questions about teamwork experiences, strengths & weaknesses, communication skills, community involvement, etc and one "creative" market-sizing question at the end. Second round was case + behavioural, about 2 hours total. 1 hour to read the case, use Excel to do quantitative analysis and make slide deck. Then about 10 minutes presenting the case to 4 interviewers, and the rest of the time talking about resume and experiences in more detail.

Interview Questions

• The case given was about a small traditional family cafe/restaurant trying to improve customer engagement and service by increasing online presence by making a website, setting up social media profiles, etc in order to compete with big corporate chain coffee shops   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

1st round of interviews is by video conference and is max. 30 min. in length. Most of the questions are behavioural such as tell me about yourself and why did you choose Bell. You have 30 seconds to think of your answer before filming starts automatically. There were 6 questions total and you can answer them at a time most convenient for you. The next stage of interviews is by panel.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time you faced a challenge, how you overcame it, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in two days to complete an online interview within the next 72 hours. They asked behavioural questions all related to past experiences, a lot about teamwork.. Also asked how I prepared for the interview. Another question they asked was about my passion outside of school.

Interview Questions

• What feature would you want to introduce to your phone?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2014.

Interview

It started with a webcam interview that was hosted by a website. There was no human contact, and was lead by prompts. I had some issues with the microphone but everything turned out as I moved onto the next round. The questions were are pretty straightforward and not company specific. After the computer interview I went to the Mississauga office for my interview. It was a little unorganized with the setup but the environment was very low pressure. The interview, 1 male and 1 female, made me feel very comfortable from the get go. They started by explaining the job position, the company mentality, and then went to the questions. They asked a lot around why I wanted the position, what attracts me to bell, why choose bell over other companies. The interview took about 15 to 20 minutes. The third round of interviews that I did not move onto was a case challenge. You are given a case and have an hour to prepare a presentation that you then present to a board of about 5-10 people. The company never informed me that I did not move onto the next round. I had to email a few times to find out.

Interview Questions

• What imaginary feature on your phone would you add?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. One month later I got an apple pre-screening interview by email. They gave a deadline. I had to finish the pre-screening interview before the deadline. By now, I have not receive any other information.

Interview Questions

• You should learn the business of the company. They will ask other questions which are not related to the position.   Answer Question

Business Analyst (New Grad) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and received an email for a video interview a few days later. The email stated I have within 72 hours to take the interview. There were 7 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one feature that you would like to have on your phone?   Answer Question

Wireless Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I have received an email and invitation for the interview and I had online interview and there were 7 question and each 30s to discuss. I am not sure how I made it.. it was my first experience and I am waiting for the respnd...

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was all behavioral. You can find those kind of questions on web also and second was about one week after. The interview was mainly about technology that you have used till now and familiarity with Bell technologies they use for their network.