Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2014
Updated Oct 25, 2014

2.8

Software Coop Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in January 2014.

Normal questions, previous job experience

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

technical and behavioral questions were asked including the last job related issues and salaries. Superficial asked about some issues. Asked solutions for some issue. Gave chance to ask about your concerns. Also asked about the many project Management related skills and tools mentioned in resume that how many tears of experience in them.

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Applied through university career centre, process too 3+ weeks

Interview Questions
    • Had to do an excel test, with a behavioural interview with the managers/directors   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Are you Lucky?
      How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada?
      What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?
        Answer Question

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

I started the application by sending my resume and cover letter through school's career center. HR asked me to apply online through their career portal. Then there is a phone interview asked me why I am interested in the position, and what is my take about the business intelligence. Then followed with an on campus interview asking more behavioral questions. After around 2 weeks, final round of interview. They gave me an hour to work on a spreadsheet with 5 tabs and present my solutions to Senior managers and Directors.

Interview Questions
    • Final round of interview, work on different Excel tasks and final presentation to senior management with no preparation.   View Answer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Phone interview with behavioural questions in both French and English. Lasted about 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to give a conference, what would be the topic?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
    • When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Had telephone interview (10 min), asked to do behavioural interview the following week with HR person and one person from the program. People were very nice. Asked very basic questions. Didn't know Bell was only a Canada company (my fault), didn't proceed to the next round of interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

The hiring manager asked 2 pages of behavioural questions. Did not really look at my resume or discuss my skills which was disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • Had to do a business case after the interview. She gave me one hour to finish it.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Programs - Field Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

I went to the info session on campus and managed to get some contacts to pass the word that I was interested. About two weeks after I applied, I got a phone call which was a screening call. It was a quick 10 minute behavioural interview. The following week they invited me for an interview at their office in Mississauga. It was a 1 hour behavioural interview with 2 of the managers. If you pass this interview, the following is a 2.5 hour interview with and HSB case you have to solve and present.

Interview Questions
    • Say you see an employee you oversee smoking inside their Bell van, which is not allowed, what would you do?   Answer Question