Bell Canada

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

The hiring manager asked 2 pages of behavioural questions. Did not really look at my resume or discuss my skills which was disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • Had to do a business case after the interview. She gave me one hour to finish it.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Programs - Field Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

I went to the info session on campus and managed to get some contacts to pass the word that I was interested. About two weeks after I applied, I got a phone call which was a screening call. It was a quick 10 minute behavioural interview. The following week they invited me for an interview at their office in Mississauga. It was a 1 hour behavioural interview with 2 of the managers. If you pass this interview, the following is a 2.5 hour interview with and HSB case you have to solve and present.

Interview Questions
    • Say you see an employee you oversee smoking inside their Bell van, which is not allowed, what would you do?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

I went through the campus recruiting process, and was contacted a week later for an on campus interview. The interview was with one recruiter and one graduate who is currently in the program.

Project Analyst - Contract Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Three stages in all.

Stage 1 - Phone interview for about 20 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about yourself, what do you know about this role, what strengths are you bringing to this role, Why Bell?
    Stage 2 - In person interview with 1 person for about 30 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about a time when there was conflict in a team and how you handled it, How do you ensure that project deadlines are met, Dont you think you are over qualified for this role?
    Stage 3 - In person with 2 people for about 30 - 40 mins. Key questions: Explain how you track/monitor projects, what is your typical day like, Does this role fit into your future career plan? What do you like best about this role?

Interview Questions
    • Don't you think you are over qualified for this role?   View Answer

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I met the Bell's team at university's info session. Very friendly and supportive. They got my resume and I applied online as well. I got a Screening interview on the phone next week and a week after I got an email for the 2nd interview. The interview was more about behavioral questions and about my projects and routine questions. They specifically asked me if I had any background in business which I didn't.
    I did not get the 3rd interview which was supposed to be a little technical like working with excel and preparing a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. They just needed more detail about your resume. They asked me to talk about a project that I used my analytical thinking.
      Asked about a situation when I had to show initiative and more or less similar questions.

Answer Question

Small Medium Business Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Tell me about your current job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you consider yourself to be a creative person? If so, how?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

General question regarding my background.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online through website, and after about a week, I get a phone call from Bell Canada ask for an interview. then we set up a time and I had a face to face interview with the store manager on the next day. The interview was very good, usual interview questions.

Had other opportunities

Analyst Professional Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

My interview was a while a go. Everything was ok. Too much presentation and show off. The process is similar to what has been explained in other posts. Just do research about the program before the interview and make sure this is what you are looking for

Associate Web Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in June 2013.

For getting an internship in BELL PMP program you need to fill in an application form online, it is a very detailed survey form and takes around an hour to fill in. Once they have our application it is reviewed and it matches their requirements, they call you for a phone interview which is to confirm the things we talked about in the survey

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a conversation about technology, it wasn't very technical in nature.   Answer Question