Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

people from HR called, took phone interview and then the Manager called again took another separate interview, finally the face to face interview

Manager/Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Hiring from CareerEdge for 6 months contract, and then 3 months contracts, and then another 3 months contracts; then 1 year contract. Eventually, hired a Bell employee.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions are normal questions which you may find from internet or school education.   Answer Question

Workforce Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through their career portal for the new grad position. Received a call in 6 weeks for a phone interview. Phone interview was just a screen interview asking me about my technical skills, where I worked, what software I used results etc. Was asked to meet them for an in person behavior interview. Very straightforward questions: Tell me about yourself, what kind of work environment turns you on/off, what do you expect from this role etc.

Interview Questions

• My experience --> The recruiter said that I looked like an entrepreneur, like I had that sense of spirit. Didn't really know how to react, so I took it as a compliment   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because I am a new grad.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

apple one interview, phone intervciew , face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was brought in by a friend. Essentially it was just one interview in the store with the manager after a quick call to set up said interview. She asked the standard questions about customer experience, sales, quotas, working under pressure. Got a call back several days later and I was brought on.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing was the on the spot role play.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager contacts candidates for screening via phone interview

Successful candidates move onto face to face interview with hiring managers

Interview Questions

• Please tell me how your previous experience and skills make you the ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • If Bell were to offer you a job, would you be comfortable with x weeks of vacation and y thousands of dollars per year.   Answer Question
    • Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question
    • The job is located in Scarborough. Would you be willing to work at this location?   Answer Question
    • Give examples from your work experience where you competing interests for project resources.   Answer Question

Software Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in January 2014.

Interview

Normal questions, previous job experience

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

technical and behavioral questions were asked including the last job related issues and salaries. Superficial asked about some issues. Asked solutions for some issue. Gave chance to ask about your concerns. Also asked about the many project Management related skills and tools mentioned in resume that how many tears of experience in them.

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied through university career centre, process too 3+ weeks

Interview Questions

• Had to do an excel test, with a behavioural interview with the managers/directors   1 Answer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Interview

I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Are you Lucky?
      How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada?
      What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?

Answer Question