Bell Canada

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Recent Grad Program Interview

Visited a Bell Career Fair, met the most interesting people, very helpful and applied for the program. Had a small phone interview, which led to a face-to-face interview. They mostly asked about my current job and what I do there to see if I was a fit. Never got a phone call after that and when I tried to follow up myself, never got a proper answer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly about my previous work experiences.   Answer Question

Bell Sales Consultant - Residential Services Interview

Phone interview than in person in a bell canada store with the manager and at the same time with the HR director

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Depends on the position, you better apply online or have internal contact

Interview Questions
    No negos, got salary at the beggining...

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in April 2013.

The interview was overall very easy. The store manager was very nice and easy going. We just sat on the mall bench and talk which made me feel a lot more relaxed than sitting in a office having people "interrogating" me like a prisoner. The interview questions weren't too hard. Mostly very general sale questions, "Why do you choose bell?" "sell me your phone to me." " How would you handle a stressful situation?" etc. I got the offer right after 2 days without having the second interview which was incredibly lucky for me. According to the manager, he said he promised the head office the new girl is going to be good. Anyway, it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you protect your company's best interest? For example: If a customer wants a refund on a final sale item, what would you do?   Answer Question

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in April 2013.

- Phone Interview for 20 minutes for resume check, eligibility, and basic programming questions. (do-while loop, recursion, class)
    - On-site Interview for 4-5 hours; logic/aptitute test, case study, two technical interviews (any software languages can be used).
    Logic Test: High school level (or less) math and english test
    case study: 3 questions, 15 minutes for each
    1) You are an employee at Bell. Two friends applied and got an interview at Bell. Both did well but only one can be accepted for this position. Friend A is good friend to you, whereas B is not. What would you tell to your manager?
    2) You have found out that your colleague has damaged Bell's property and the reason is that he/she did not follow safety instruction. What would you do?
    3) Your friend has joined Bell recently. However, he/she does not work very well and it is even affecting project deadlines. What would you do?

Interview Questions
    • What are two ways to allocate/manipulate memory in C language?   View Answer

Better job offer

Grad Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Canada.

3 rounds. 1st: phone screen 2nd round: interviewed on campus with 2 HR staff.
    3rd round: bell office to do a case presentation.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in March 2013.

I walked into a retail location in one of two malls and asked for a manager. The store manager was quite nice. i got a few laughs out of him and managed to woo some of the current floor employees with my character within the few minutes I was in the store. A few days later I was called and asked to come in for an interview. The interview consisted of the Bell Corporate store manager at the location I had dropped my resume off at and a Virgin mobile manager who was also on site. The interview went fairly well. I was relaxed and laid back and was completely honest about my personality, goals and experiences. One thing however, Bell wants sharks. So bring your best tooth forward.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a choice between a $5000 bonus or recognition, which would you choose?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my location preference. They were hiring city wide for all Bell Corporate stores, but I was able to obtain the location I had inquired about originally.

PMP Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview came pretty quickly after I applied. I visited the bell building with other candidates where we were given a brief tour of the PMP offices. A video was shown after showcasing PMP achievements. Following the tour and video, we were escorted to our own offices in the respective departments we applied for. We were given a brochure to look over, logic test to complete, a case study, and an interview with HR and a current PMP intern.

Interview Questions
    • Company has to cut costs by 18%, no other information is given.   View Answer

Graphic Designer - Bell PMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Very long and extensive. Not very intimidating, just a long process. Don't be afraid, the people interviewing you are interns as well, so they're practicing their skills as HR and Hiring managers. If they ask you if you want water, please take it because you'll be in a room for nearly 3 hours.

No negotiations

Data Analysis Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

The interviewer spoke french but He was flexible to talk English too.
    First interview is 30 minutes and it is just personal interview to review your resume.
    After a couple of weeks they will call you again for next interview with a group of decision making.

Interview Questions
    • do you like to work with team or alone?   View Answer