Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.8

Interview

Its a basic situational interview preceeded by a phone screen interview to judge the tone and clarity of your voice. The ask a question about building customer loyalty, Managing work including time management, you must have STAR examples

Interview Questions

• What performance objectives were you expected to achieve this year? What steps did you take to ensure you were making progress in all areas   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Step 1 - Apply online. Typical stuff, submit a resume and cover letter. Step 2 - Complete an online assessment. One of the assessments is a combination of a personality tests and "what would you do in this situation" while another is filled with really elementary vocabulary and math tests. Step 3 - If they like what they see, they'll call you for a phone interview. Step 4 - If the phone interview goes well, you'll interview with one of the store managers. Both interviews are pretty standard interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were being pressured by a customer to break organizational policy?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

You have to apply online, then they make you fill a form with lots of question about your personnality. Then if liked the answers, they call you for a phone interview, if you pass, you get an in-store interview with a manager basically asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, actually if you're good at interview they are gonna hire you. This is probably why they hire a lot of people and then loose them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation, you can't say a word on the salary and they already decided which store you're gonna work at.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 part interview held in the mall where the position was located. I was a little disappointed with the environment chosen for the position, especially for a company as big as bell. However the questions asked about why I wanted the job as well as what my relevant experience was to the position were all relevant and thoughtful.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy for is a entry level job, they are quick hiring people and asking for identifications right after interview if you are the right candidate. However, you should ask the wage and structure because lots of authorize Bell dealers will marked you as sell employed to neglect any further legal issue.

Technical Support First and Second Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

As I prepared, they asked me about questions that are common. Something like introduce myself briefly, why do I apply for this job, and what's my strength lays on, and so on. The questions are not as hard as I expected, but I didn't answer properly as I get nerves and I answered in rush.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any idea Technical system and do you have any suggestion?   Answer Question

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agincourt, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada (Agincourt, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial communication by email or phone, two interviews, but department allowed flexibility - one department was much more informal than the other and allowed a telephone follow up instead of a second interview. Not much flexibility negotiating rates or contractual points.

Interview Questions

• Testing around specifics about technical aspects and terminologies/definitions for the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found it very difficult to negotiate. Not sure if this is a Bell Media standard not to negotiate once an amount has been sent down from on high to a specific department.

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still going through it

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

One interview only

Interview Questions

• Project management related questions Previous experience   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Halifax, NS (Canada)).

Interview

Dealing with HR, and hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are not happy with our offer, then go find somethingn else.