Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.8

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I started the application by sending my resume and cover letter through school's career center. HR asked me to apply online through their career portal. Then there is a phone interview asked me why I am interested in the position, and what is my take about the business intelligence. Then followed with an on campus interview asking more behavioral questions. After around 2 weeks, final round of interview. They gave me an hour to work on a spreadsheet with 5 tabs and present my solutions to Senior managers and Directors.

Interview Questions

• Final round of interview, work on different Excel tasks and final presentation to senior management with no preparation.   1 Answer

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview with behavioural questions in both French and English. Lasted about 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you had to give a conference, what would be the topic?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in November 2013.

Interview

2 phone calls and a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you been uncomfortable prioritizing a deadline?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Had telephone interview (10 min), asked to do behavioural interview the following week with HR person and one person from the program. People were very nice. Asked very basic questions. Didn't know Bell was only a Canada company (my fault), didn't proceed to the next round of interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager asked 2 pages of behavioural questions. Did not really look at my resume or discuss my skills which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a business case after the interview. She gave me one hour to finish it.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Programs - Field Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

I went to the info session on campus and managed to get some contacts to pass the word that I was interested. About two weeks after I applied, I got a phone call which was a screening call. It was a quick 10 minute behavioural interview. The following week they invited me for an interview at their office in Mississauga. It was a 1 hour behavioural interview with 2 of the managers. If you pass this interview, the following is a 2.5 hour interview with and HSB case you have to solve and present.

Interview Questions

• Say you see an employee you oversee smoking inside their Bell van, which is not allowed, what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview

I went through the campus recruiting process, and was contacted a week later for an on campus interview. The interview was with one recruiter and one graduate who is currently in the program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Interview

Three stages in all.

Stage 1 - Phone interview for about 20 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about yourself, what do you know about this role, what strengths are you bringing to this role, Why Bell?
    Stage 2 - In person interview with 1 person for about 30 mins. Key questions were: Tell me about a time when there was conflict in a team and how you handled it, How do you ensure that project deadlines are met, Dont you think you are over qualified for this role?
    Stage 3 - In person with 2 people for about 30 - 40 mins. Key questions: Explain how you track/monitor projects, what is your typical day like, Does this role fit into your future career plan? What do you like best about this role?

Interview Questions

• Don't you think you are over qualified for this role?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

I met the Bell's team at university's info session. Very friendly and supportive. They got my resume and I applied online as well. I got a Screening interview on the phone next week and a week after I got an email for the 2nd interview. The interview was more about behavioral questions and about my projects and routine questions. They specifically asked me if I had any background in business which I didn't.
    I did not get the 3rd interview which was supposed to be a little technical like working with excel and preparing a presentation.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. They just needed more detail about your resume. They asked me to talk about a project that I used my analytical thinking.
      Asked about a situation when I had to show initiative and more or less similar questions.

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Tell me about your current job.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself to be a creative person? If so, how?   Answer Question