Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.8

Junior Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Canada in February 2013.

HR phone interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)

I went to the store for there job recruitment work shop. I got interview one on one. was asked a couple of questions. E.g: what do I know about bell and questions related to by past working experience.

Interview Questions
    • Every Question was pretty basic. Nothing really took me by suprise   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in January 2013.

Pretty long hiring process but its for sure worth it. Great company to work for. Managers are very freindly and helpful. Always a positive working attitude it was they like in the interviews. Espically since you will be selling their products and services.

Interview Questions
    • When a customer said that he had got overcahrged from bell and he was very upset.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

The first interview was a phone call with an HR screener that reviewed my resume and work history. Upon completion of the phone interview the next was with the department manager. The detailed the job duties, responsibilities and expectations. They had the standard interview questions, describe this, what did you do, how did it... etc. They next proceeded to send you to a third party sales consultancy for independent screening and role play. This was the most difficult.

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Initial communication was a very quick call from their HR department (sounded possibly from India) and it was cut to the chase with two questions: How comfortable are you working in a French office and salary. The call was a bit abrupt and cold. I received an email confirmation for an interview with address and all the basics. My resume reflects that I travel by public transit however you cannot get there by public transit and that I discovered in my travel to the interview. I called the hiring manager to advise of my dilemma and no problem I was five minutes away he'll come pick me up. I was already off guard. I was led to the office, introduced to the francophone staff and led to an interview room with three IT managers. It was what I call a standard interview but only one issue that kept me on edge the whole time. Only one manager made eye contact with me the whole time. There were no surprising questions however I felt very intimidated. It was a rough interview because I could not draw the attention of two of the managers. The interview was conducted entirely in French. The English was skipped because of my obvious anglo accent. I never received any feedback what so ever on the interview and followed up with both an email and a phone call with nobody wanting to give me feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you and your boss disagreed on an issue.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

There was an initial interview with 2 PMs and then another interview with the Director. Wasn't too difficult as I was hired out of school .

Interview Questions
    I took the first offer, since I was essentially a new grad at the time.

Senior Architect - Pre-Sales Engineering (Business Markets - Finance & Insurance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Very structured. Hiring manager has full responsibility for interview process - HR is included after initial triage of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Discussion of quantum mechanics in relation to advanced networking.   View Answer
    I proposed a salary range. They returned with a discussion of the "sales-bonus" aspects of the group I would be joining. The offer was one of a base salary towards the low end of my range, with a bonus structure that took it towards the top of the range.

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bell Canada.

15 minute phone interview
    - very straightforward questions i.e. why Bell, what do you do in your spare time?
    45 minute first round interview on campus
    - straightforward behavioural and also threw in questions that required creative/analytical thinking i.e. how many golf balls can fit
     in a bus?
    Personality/skills testing
    3 hour case interview with a group of interviewers (2 hours to prep, 45 min to present and a few interview questions)
    - case requires quantifying and qualifying

People were extremely nice, and always had one person who is in the program now sitting in for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you fit an elephant into a fridge? (first in person interview)   View Answer

Talent Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Very long process, but lots of details. Tour around the facility prepares candidates for what they can expect of the work place. There is a questionnaire that could have been done at home. There is also a math and English assessment. Good overview of the company, allows the candidate to decide if they want to pursue an internship here

Interview Questions
    It was an unpaid internship so there was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dorval, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Three level interviews through Ramstad Agency and one final interview on premises.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react to a customer's attacks on the company's service quality?   Answer Question