Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada
- Sales Consultant (19)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Sales Representative (10)
- Leadership Development Program (7)
- Business Intelligence Specialist (6)
- Marketing Specialist (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Associate Director (4)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Customer Experience Consultant (4)
- Graduate Leadership Program (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Wireless Technology Specialist (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- PMP (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Corporate Store Manager (2)
- Leadership Program (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Grad Leadership Program (2)
- Small Business Account Associate (2)
- Resolution Experts (1)
- Wireless Specialist/CP2 (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Halifax, NS (Canada)).
Dealing with HR, and hiring manager
- Are you good at politics? Answer Question
If you are not happy with our offer, then go find somethingn else.
Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.
technical and behavioral questions were asked including the last job related issues and salaries. Superficial asked about some issues. Asked solutions for some issue. Gave chance to ask about your concerns. Also asked about the many project Management related skills and tools mentioned in resume that how many tears of experience in them.
- Describe the network diagram of last employer Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.
Phone interview followed by case analysis and presentation. Half hour meeting with VP's. Team building exercise, analysis of business issue and final round with panel.
- Give an innovative idea that displays your curiosity? Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.
Applied online. Emailed me for a phone interview. Emailed me for a face to face interview. Lasted 50 minutes. Interviewer went totally off line and asked random questions not pertaining to job
- How would you fit an elephant into a fridge Answer Question