Bell Canada

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Still going through it

Technical Support First and Second Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

As I prepared, they asked me about questions that are common. Something like introduce myself briefly, why do I apply for this job, and what's my strength lays on, and so on. The questions are not as hard as I expected, but I didn't answer properly as I get nerves and I answered in rush.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any idea Technical system and do you have any suggestion?   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Are you Lucky?
      How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada?
      What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?
        Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Programs - Field Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

I went to the info session on campus and managed to get some contacts to pass the word that I was interested. About two weeks after I applied, I got a phone call which was a screening call. It was a quick 10 minute behavioural interview. The following week they invited me for an interview at their office in Mississauga. It was a 1 hour behavioural interview with 2 of the managers. If you pass this interview, the following is a 2.5 hour interview with and HSB case you have to solve and present.

Interview Questions
    • Say you see an employee you oversee smoking inside their Bell van, which is not allowed, what would you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Professional Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada.

My interview was a while a go. Everything was ok. Too much presentation and show off. The process is similar to what has been explained in other posts. Just do research about the program before the interview and make sure this is what you are looking for

Graphic Designer - Bell PMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Very long and extensive. Not very intimidating, just a long process. Don't be afraid, the people interviewing you are interns as well, so they're practicing their skills as HR and Hiring managers. If they ask you if you want water, please take it because you'll be in a room for nearly 3 hours.

No negotiations

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in January 2013.

Pretty long hiring process but its for sure worth it. Great company to work for. Managers are very freindly and helpful. Always a positive working attitude it was they like in the interviews. Espically since you will be selling their products and services.

Interview Questions
    • When a customer said that he had got overcahrged from bell and he was very upset.   Answer Question

Talent Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Very long process, but lots of details. Tour around the facility prepares candidates for what they can expect of the work place. There is a questionnaire that could have been done at home. There is also a math and English assessment. Good overview of the company, allows the candidate to decide if they want to pursue an internship here

Interview Questions
    It was an unpaid internship so there was no negotiation

PMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Apply online and got a email a day later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was basically question about our education background and computer skills and then they set up a face to face interview two days later. You need to sign in at the security and someone will show your the offices and facility they have. Then you will have to answer some general question in a computer and they math/english test and a panel interview with two people. They will ask all behavious questions and finally a case study about you cut cost by 18% in a recession.

Bell Business Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Multiple interviews to cover the management levels. Nothing out of the ordinary questions.