Bell Canada

Profile Unclaimed

Bell Canada Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada.

Phone interview with behavioural questions in both French and English. Lasted about 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to give a conference, what would be the topic?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Depends on the position, you better apply online or have internal contact

Interview Questions
    No negos, got salary at the beggining...

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Initial communication was a very quick call from their HR department (sounded possibly from India) and it was cut to the chase with two questions: How comfortable are you working in a French office and salary. The call was a bit abrupt and cold. I received an email confirmation for an interview with address and all the basics. My resume reflects that I travel by public transit however you cannot get there by public transit and that I discovered in my travel to the interview. I called the hiring manager to advise of my dilemma and no problem I was five minutes away he'll come pick me up. I was already off guard. I was led to the office, introduced to the francophone staff and led to an interview room with three IT managers. It was what I call a standard interview but only one issue that kept me on edge the whole time. Only one manager made eye contact with me the whole time. There were no surprising questions however I felt very intimidated. It was a rough interview because I could not draw the attention of two of the managers. The interview was conducted entirely in French. The English was skipped because of my obvious anglo accent. I never received any feedback what so ever on the interview and followed up with both an email and a phone call with nobody wanting to give me feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you and your boss disagreed on an issue.   Answer Question

Senior Architect - Pre-Sales Engineering (Business Markets - Finance & Insurance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in December 2012.

Very structured. Hiring manager has full responsibility for interview process - HR is included after initial triage of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Discussion of quantum mechanics in relation to advanced networking.   View Answer
    I proposed a salary range. They returned with a discussion of the "sales-bonus" aspects of the group I would be joining. The offer was one of a base salary towards the low end of my range, with a bonus structure that took it towards the top of the range.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Three level interviews through Ramstad Agency and one final interview on premises.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react to a customer's attacks on the company's service quality?   Answer Question

PCO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in July 2012.

Hiring was through a recruitement service and initial interview was over the phone, face to face interview with the employer was brief

Interview Questions
    no negotiation phase, was dealt through the recruitement agency

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in December 2011.

You will have to start with an agency and probably get hired directly by bBell

Interview Questions
    The negotiate with the agency for better pay

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in June 2011.

I was approached for a phone interview for the postion of Technical Consultant with SAS by the individual in charge of consultant hiring in HR. The phone interview went quite well. Questions were very basic and centered mostly around using the tools and applications that would be used in the job (i.e. Enterprise Guide, SAS 9.2, Web report Studio, OLAP cubes, etc.). At the end I was asked to go in for an interview with the Project Manager and the technical lead on the project. Unfortunately I got sick for about 3 days before the interview and did not get a chnace to prep as well as I had hoped. The interview was not at the hiring company's place of business but was at the client's place of business instead. The interview was very laid back and very much centered around dimensional data modeling and OLAP concepts and technologies. I do not have a lot of experience in those areas and did not respond well. They were very good and quick to get back and advise I would not be going on to the next round. They also provided a lot of good constructive feedback.

Analyst Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in September 2010.

First there's a screening phone interview by the HR person in both english and french languages.
    Then he sent my CV to Ottawa to be screened by some tech boss.
    2 weeks later the HR person confirmed my CV was approved by the Ottawa manager and was transferred
    to the managers in Montreal.
    1 week later there was a group interview with the 2 managers and the HR person.
    I was asked to walk them through my CV, the usual questions: why we should hire you, why bell, how much salary do you espect

Interview Questions
    • Your boss can't be reached. He has a password that you need to work in a project for you client. What would you do   View Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada in June 2009.

first the head hunter firm contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Than, after fpwarding my resume and credentials, the arrange a meeting 1:1 with me and the firm. A person from the compagny HR services contacted me and took me through an other phone interview.

A panel was organized after where I was interviewed by 5 people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about dooing a presentation if you were givin very few informations about it.   Answer Question