Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada
- Sales Consultant (12)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Leadership Development Program (6)
- Business Intelligence Specialist (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Graduate Leadership Program (4)
- Manager (3)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Associate Director (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- PMP (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Grad Leadership Program (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Pre-paid Price Intern (1)
- Associate - Analyst With Bell Mobility's Professional Management Program (PMP) (1)
- Talent Management Associate (1)
- Resolution Experts (1)
- Bell PMP Associate (1)
- Data Analyst Intern- Unpaid (1)
- I T Volunteer (1)
- Bell Leadership Program (1)
- Channel Compensation Support Analyst (1)
Network Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Bell Canada in January 2009.
Interestingly the entire process was conducted by the manager of network operations in Vancouver, and nobody from headquarters or HR were involved to the exception of the background check.
It was quite the pleasant experience actually; I spoke over the phone with the NOC manager and we arranged a date and time that worked for us both then when I arrived, I was greeted by the Manager and the two Lead Analysts who gave me a tour of the operations centre and explained a "day in the life".
Everyone (Except myself) was dressed very casually and we had a casual conversation in one of the boardrooms. As expected they asked the general "S.T.A.R.S" based interview questions. (Top strengths, top weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five years, what past employers would say about you, etc.) and we then just spoke about our personal lives for a while and had a few laughs.
They seemed as uncomfortable with interviewing as I was being interviewed; they said that it is never a comfortable process, but it is great when we they meet people who they can "Just talk to".
The interview lasted a hour and a half and I was given an offer the next day.