Bell Canada

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PMP Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – Interview came pretty quickly after I applied. I visited the bell building with other candidates where we were given a brief tour of the PMP offices. A video was shown after showcasing PMP achievements. Following the tour and video, we were escorted to our own offices in the respective departments we applied for. We were given a brochure to look over, logic test to complete, a case study, and an interview with HR and a current PMP intern.

Interview Question – Company has to cut costs by 18%, no other information is given.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PMP Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online and got a email a day later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was basically question about our education background and computer skills and then they set up a face to face interview two days later. You need to sign in at the security and someone will show your the offices and facility they have. Then you will have to answer some general question in a computer and they math/english test and a panel interview with two people. They will ask all behavious questions and finally a case study about you cut cost by 18% in a recession.

Interview Question – three wishes   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Canada PMP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bell Canada employees and interview candidates.