Bell Canada

www.bell.ca

Bell Canada PMP Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PMP Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview came pretty quickly after I applied. I visited the bell building with other candidates where we were given a brief tour of the PMP offices. A video was shown after showcasing PMP achievements. Following the tour and video, we were escorted to our own offices in the respective departments we applied for. We were given a brochure to look over, logic test to complete, a case study, and an interview with HR and a current PMP intern.

Interview Questions
  • Company has to cut costs by 18%, no other information is given.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

PMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2012.

Apply online and got a email a day later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was basically question about our education background and computer skills and then they set up a face to face interview two days later. You need to sign in at the security and someone will show your the offices and facility they have. Then you will have to answer some general question in a computer and they math/english test and a panel interview with two people. They will ask all behavious questions and finally a case study about you cut cost by 18% in a recession.

Interview Questions