Bell Canada

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bell Canada in December 2010.

Interview Details – Discussed the opportunity of becoming a Billing Project Manager instead of a Operational Manager with the Director of Billing

Interview Question – Will you fit in with the current management staff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a 10% increase, I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview Details – Initial phone call. Behavioral based questions. Asked about my background and why I'm interested in the position. This interview was conducted by HR and lasted around 20 minutes.
This was proceeded by a Skype interview (they will actually call you if you live close by). Once again, general and behavioral based. Interviewed by 2 people- HR and the manager of the department. Was an easy interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Canada Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bell Canada employees and interview candidates.