Bell Canada Rotational Leadership Program Interview Questions

3.5

Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

First they called me without advanced notice and asked if I had 10 mins to chat with them, they ask you why bell? why this position? what leadership experience do you have? general questions. Round 2 was a 1:1 face interview for 45 mins, all behavioural except one question at the end where they asked "how many people are in downtown toronto between the times of 12-2pm." Round 3 was a 2.5 hour case interview. For the first two hours they put you in a room alone and give you a case to read and tell you to make a recommendation and present it in a powerpoint presentation. The other half hour was your presentation to them and them asking you questions. They expect both qualitative and quantitative analysis in your powerpoint presentation.

Interview Questions

• They asked who provides internet to Starbucks in Canada. Kind of out of the blue   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Leadership Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada in November 2011.

Interview

I went to Bell's info session on campus and applied directly on their website. I was notified with a phone interview soon after. The phone interview went very well and consisted of fir questions and some general questions about leadership and communication.

In the following day I was informed of a second round 1:1 interview on campus. The interview was much harder than the phone interview. It came with many specific behaviour questions, such as "Tell me a time when you thought you were doing the right thing but made a big mistake instead". The good thing is the interviewer was very nice and friendly, and I took the lead in the conversation several times during the interview.

The process is really as I was noticed with a last round presentation interview soon after. I was given a HBS (later I found out they actually gave the same case to all the candidates) to me and I had 2 hours to go through the case and prepare a 25 minute powerpoint presentation. They asked me many questions during the presentation, and I was very nervous since this was my first presentation interview. I received an email 3 weeks after saying I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you faced a serious obstacle and worked through it.   Answer Question
    • What is your least favourable type of work.   Answer Question