Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Canada
- Sales Consultant (19)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Sales Representative (10)
- Leadership Development Program (7)
- Business Intelligence Specialist (6)
- Marketing Specialist (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Associate Director (4)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Customer Experience Consultant (4)
- Graduate Leadership Program (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Wireless Technology Specialist (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- PMP (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Customer Services Representative (3)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Corporate Store Manager (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Grad Leadership Program (2)
- Small Business Account Associate (2)
- Resolution Experts (1)
- Wireless Specialist/CP2 (1)
- Bell Sales Consultant - Residential Services (1)
Sales Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2015.
The interview process was mainly an online questionnaire where you respond to the questions verbally. Although this was after a typical form and survey, the interview mainly seemed to ask you the same or similar questions which made it quite confusing to remember the exact or similar response you gave. All in all this type of interview is more dependant on if you are more comfortable in front of a computer or in front of an actual person (which in my opinion is more preferable).
- What do you think exceptional customer service looks to you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada
Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada.
The interview process was a 3 part interview held in the mall where the position was located. I was a little disappointed with the environment chosen for the position, especially for a company as big as bell. However the questions asked about why I wanted the job as well as what my relevant experience was to the position were all relevant and thoughtful.
- What is my weakest strength. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.
I went to the store for there job recruitment work shop. I got interview one on one. was asked a couple of questions. E.g: what do I know about bell and questions related to by past working experience.
- Every Question was pretty basic. Nothing really took me by suprise Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.
campus job fair, phone interview and skill test
- how would calm down an irate customer ? Answer Question