Bell Canada Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 5 questions (digital questions and answer it by filming it yourself), Skype interview with local HR around 30 mins (this is easy because HR is really nice and easy), background check with third party (around 2 days) and then in-person interview with mangers around one hour

Interview Questions

• How do you find out n opportunity of sales for an existing customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident and be honest

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2015.

Interview

After I applied I received an e-mail invite from a recruiter. The first step of the process is to perform a video interview with your webcam. It is about half a dozen questions and you have about 30 seconds to answer each. You an also see yourself performing the interview. After that, you submit and proceed to the next round, which is a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself. Q: Tell me when you handled an irate customer. Q: Tell me when you performed excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Bell website. After around a week they emailed me that they want me to complete an online interview. The question were not very difficult. It was 5 questions in total with around 120 sec to answer each. Also, you are given about 20 seconds to read the question and think of the answer.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself and why you are a good candidate for this position? 2) What have you done to build a relationship with a customer? 3) Tell me why you would be the best candidate for the sales role at bell?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Phone interview - asked 7 questions, nothing unexpected (time management, analytical skills, work in a team, technical abilities, preparation for the interview). Very pleasant conversation, discussion of the role and corporate culture. My questions about the position were answered during the interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking for an online interview couple of weeks later. The online interview is all situational and behavioural based questions. There are 7 questions in total. One of the questions was If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do? Did not hear from them then.

Interview Questions

• If you had a commitment to a client and you could not fulfill it, what would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

I applied this Sales Consultant position online, and received two email promptly that inviting me for an online pre-employment assessment and online video interview. Pre-employment assessment is more about the personality and behavioural assessment, that consisted multiple choice questions. Online Video interview contained about 5 interview questions. They are not difficult questions. The most uncomfortable part is that you are watching yourself being videoed, recorded, and timed.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you received bad customer service, what would you do differently if you were the person providing the customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Step 1 - Apply online. Typical stuff, submit a resume and cover letter. Step 2 - Complete an online assessment. One of the assessments is a combination of a personality tests and "what would you do in this situation" while another is filled with really elementary vocabulary and math tests. Step 3 - If they like what they see, they'll call you for a phone interview. Step 4 - If the phone interview goes well, you'll interview with one of the store managers. Both interviews are pretty standard interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were being pressured by a customer to break organizational policy?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

You have to apply online, then they make you fill a form with lots of question about your personnality. Then if liked the answers, they call you for a phone interview, if you pass, you get an in-store interview with a manager basically asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, actually if you're good at interview they are gonna hire you. This is probably why they hire a lot of people and then loose them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation, you can't say a word on the salary and they already decided which store you're gonna work at.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was brought in by a friend. Essentially it was just one interview in the store with the manager after a quick call to set up said interview. She asked the standard questions about customer experience, sales, quotas, working under pressure. Got a call back several days later and I was brought on.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing was the on the spot role play.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was overall very easy. The store manager was very nice and easy going. We just sat on the mall bench and talk which made me feel a lot more relaxed than sitting in a office having people "interrogating" me like a prisoner. The interview questions weren't too hard. Mostly very general sale questions, "Why do you choose bell?" "sell me your phone to me." " How would you handle a stressful situation?" etc. I got the offer right after 2 days without having the second interview which was incredibly lucky for me. According to the manager, he said he promised the head office the new girl is going to be good. Anyway, it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you protect your company's best interest? For example: If a customer wants a refund on a final sale item, what would you do?   Answer Question