Bell Canada

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – people from HR called, took phone interview and then the Manager called again took another separate interview, finally the face to face interview

Interview Question – nothing that I can mention   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took only one try. as this is my 4th time working in sales, i was able to impress right away. as i learned in a sales interview, its not the experience u gained but how you talk the talk and walk the walk

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 2 yrs with bell?   View Answer

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty lengthy, applied online and was called for a phone interview about a month later and had two in person interviews after for a total of three interviews. Behavioral interview style.

Interview Question – They give you a phone and tell you to sell it to them   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone call with an HR screener that reviewed my resume and work history. Upon completion of the phone interview the next was with the department manager. The detailed the job duties, responsibilities and expectations. They had the standard interview questions, describe this, what did you do, how did it... etc. They next proceeded to send you to a third party sales consultancy for independent screening and role play. This was the most difficult.

Interview Question – What if" and "An example of when..."   Answer Question

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview first, lady was really nice, when it came around to my interview in the store the managers were in call so I had to kill half an hour. Came back was taken into the back room with THREE people, the manager was very serious and seemed to take the whole thing VERY serious and was rude.

Interview Question – Asked to sell a phone   Answer Question

Sales Representative
North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic questions like 'tell me about yourself', About education and goals in life.
Explained about the company and what kind of work it would be.
Asked opinion as to how do you think you'll be a good sales person.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!