Bell Canada Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

First phase was a telephone interview with a recruiter. This happened less than a day after I applied online. Second step was face to face interview at corporate office with the same recruiter, followed by a face to face interview with a store manager, process took a little over 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous wireless experience, work situations -how to deal with conflict, what did you do when you faced conflict, what happened with escalations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have sales experience, negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy for is a entry level job, they are quick hiring people and asking for identifications right after interview if you are the right candidate. However, you should ask the wage and structure because lots of authorize Bell dealers will marked you as sell employed to neglect any further legal issue.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

people from HR called, took phone interview and then the Manager called again took another separate interview, finally the face to face interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The first interview was a phone call with an HR screener that reviewed my resume and work history. Upon completion of the phone interview the next was with the department manager. The detailed the job duties, responsibilities and expectations. They had the standard interview questions, describe this, what did you do, how did it... etc. They next proceeded to send you to a third party sales consultancy for independent screening and role play. This was the most difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process took only one try. as this is my 4th time working in sales, i was able to impress right away. as i learned in a sales interview, its not the experience u gained but how you talk the talk and walk the walk

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 yrs with bell?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

On the negative end, the multiple-question based nature of interviews can lead participants to feel uncomfortable and intruded upon if an interviewer encroaches on territory that they feel is too personal or private. To avoid crossing this line, researchers should attempt to distinguish between public information and private information, and only delve deeper into private information after trying to gauge a participant’s comfort level in discussing it.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself positives negatives and tell me about the company what is the profit and turnover of the company   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, lady was really nice, when it came around to my interview in the store the managers were in call so I had to kill half an hour. Came back was taken into the back room with THREE people, the manager was very serious and seemed to take the whole thing VERY serious and was rude.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (North Surrey, BC (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Basic questions like 'tell me about yourself', About education and goals in life. Explained about the company and what kind of work it would be. Asked opinion as to how do you think you'll be a good sales person.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview process was pretty lengthy, applied online and was called for a phone interview about a month later and had two in person interviews after for a total of three interviews. Behavioral interview style.