Bell Canada Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Canada.

people from HR called, took phone interview and then the Manager called again took another separate interview, finally the face to face interview

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Canada

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bell Canada.

The first interview was a phone call with an HR screener that reviewed my resume and work history. Upon completion of the phone interview the next was with the department manager. The detailed the job duties, responsibilities and expectations. They had the standard interview questions, describe this, what did you do, how did it... etc. They next proceeded to send you to a third party sales consultancy for independent screening and role play. This was the most difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada in November 2012.

The interview process took only one try. as this is my 4th time working in sales, i was able to impress right away. as i learned in a sales interview, its not the experience u gained but how you talk the talk and walk the walk

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 yrs with bell?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Canada in April 2011.

Had a phone interview first, lady was really nice, when it came around to my interview in the store the managers were in call so I had to kill half an hour. Came back was taken into the back room with THREE people, the manager was very serious and seemed to take the whole thing VERY serious and was rude.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bell Canada in September 2010.

Basic questions like 'tell me about yourself', About education and goals in life.
    Explained about the company and what kind of work it would be.
    Asked opinion as to how do you think you'll be a good sales person.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

interviewed at Bell Canada in April 2010.

Interview process was pretty lengthy, applied online and was called for a phone interview about a month later and had two in person interviews after for a total of three interviews. Behavioral interview style.