Bell Canada Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

2.8

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Canada in September 2014.

First interview was all behavioral. You can find those kind of questions on web also and second was about one week after. The interview was mainly about technology that you have used till now and familiarity with Bell technologies they use for their network.

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Still going through it

Technical Support First and Second Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2014.

As I prepared, they asked me about questions that are common. Something like introduce myself briefly, why do I apply for this job, and what's my strength lays on, and so on. The questions are not as hard as I expected, but I didn't answer properly as I get nerves and I answered in rush.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any idea Technical system and do you have any suggestion?   Answer Question

Manager - Bell Business Markets (CP2) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Through a recruiter. Regular process likely different.

One phone interview with my eventual boss (which was the main one). The position would be at the Toronto campus but she was in Ottawa so I had a follow-up meeting in person with someone else from her team in Toronto.

That meeting I think was just for sanity check because we wanted to fast track it and until then I hadn't met anyone in person (just emails and phone).

Interview Questions
    • Fit questions mostly. Tell me a bit about yourself, what is a professional weakness of yours etc.

She told me I was a strong candidate because I've done something related and my "English was better than the others".
        View Answer
    Relatively recent grad, and through a recruiter. Salary was agreed upon prior long before the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Went to their head office for an interview. Staff reception desk people act like it's a detention center. Was led to an area inside that had cubicles, smelled trashy and had a spill on the floor. Waited for half hour, only one interviewee showed up, 2 others including manager did not even bother! The interviewee didn't make eye contact and asked pre-written questions from a list. After a few days they sent me a technical test to complete.

Interview Questions
    • Asking a technical question that they don't fully understand   View Answer

Workforce Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada.

Applied through their career portal for the new grad position. Received a call in 6 weeks for a phone interview. Phone interview was just a screen interview asking me about my technical skills, where I worked, what software I used results etc. Was asked to meet them for an in person behavior interview. Very straightforward questions: Tell me about yourself, what kind of work environment turns you on/off, what do you expect from this role etc.

Interview Questions
    • My experience --> The recruiter said that I looked like an entrepreneur, like I had that sense of spirit. Didn't really know how to react, so I took it as a compliment   Answer Question
    No negotiation because I am a new grad.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bell Canada in January 2014.

Hiring manager contacts candidates for screening via phone interview

Successful candidates move onto face to face interview with hiring managers

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me how your previous experience and skills make you the ideal candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • If Bell were to offer you a job, would you be comfortable with x weeks of vacation and y thousands of dollars per year.   Answer Question
    • Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question
    • The job is located in Scarborough. Would you be willing to work at this location?   Answer Question
    • Give examples from your work experience where you competing interests for project resources.   Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I submitted an application on their website and then a recruiter called me to do a pre-screen. She was really friendly and shortly after the pre-screen I received an e-mail for an interview. The interview was scheduled at the company and involved 4 interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Are you Lucky?
      How would you estimate the number of red cars in Canada?
      What is a failure of yours and what did you learn from it?
      Tell us about yourself.
      What are some goals you have set for this year and how are you planning to achieve them?
        Answer Question

Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

Had telephone interview (10 min), asked to do behavioural interview the following week with HR person and one person from the program. People were very nice. Asked very basic questions. Didn't know Bell was only a Canada company (my fault), didn't proceed to the next round of interview

Graduate Leadership Programs - Field Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2013.

I went to the info session on campus and managed to get some contacts to pass the word that I was interested. About two weeks after I applied, I got a phone call which was a screening call. It was a quick 10 minute behavioural interview. The following week they invited me for an interview at their office in Mississauga. It was a 1 hour behavioural interview with 2 of the managers. If you pass this interview, the following is a 2.5 hour interview with and HSB case you have to solve and present.

Interview Questions
    • Say you see an employee you oversee smoking inside their Bell van, which is not allowed, what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!